Login

russian armor

RELIC: how about an update_news_something

PAGES (9)down
2 Oct 2014, 19:56 PM

5 patches, OK, true but these patches were like Katyusha buff, Katyusha debuff. Kubell buff and kubel debuff. Is there anyone who test these changes? If so, why no one see that Kubel rush cut off allies from fuel in first seconds, Jadgtiger shoots through obstacles - it's intended but what about true sight system?
Things like reatreat bug can make you lose game. Such thing should get hotfix immediately, not after a month.
2 Oct 2014, 20:10 PM

Some hard truths that needed to be told .
2 Oct 2014, 20:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2014, 19:30 PMNoun
We appreciate everyone who buys our game, and the people who care about it passionately enough to take time out of their day to give us feedback here, on our forums, on Twitch, on Facebook and Twitter and everywhere else.

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2014, 18:53 PMNoun
We're putting our focus and our efforts into addressing balance issues, bugs and adding new features.

We are working on single player content, but as most people involved in the community know we continue to have a team dedicated to balance and multiplayer features.

Don't worry though your feedback is being seen by the team!

That actually made me chuckle. A few days ago it would've probably annoyed me, but I've just given up on the game. I like the drama though. The way how you nourish the toxicity in the community is entertaining. Quite enjoyable.
2 Oct 2014, 20:59 PM

I really think they have to communicate more. Give us an idea of what you are doing. How hard could it be to churn out a post a day on various websites about what Relic is up to? Obviously, some stuff is off the table, but cmon guys!!!!
2 Oct 2014, 21:02 PM

LOL Milka hahahahaha
2 Oct 2014, 21:07 PM

That actually made me chuckle. A few days ago it would've probably annoyed me, but I've just given up on the game. I like the drama though. The way how you nourish the toxicity in the community is entertaining. Quite enjoyable.

I guess I work at relic but I don't understand your post Milka. :huhsign:
2 Oct 2014, 22:26 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 posts invised by Admin

Please keep it clean :)
2 Oct 2014, 22:29 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I guess I work at relic but I don't understand your post Milka. :huhsign:

Do you work at Relic? :|
2 Oct 2014, 22:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Pepsi said "LONG LIVE VCOH" in Relic's stream and got banned for it. Says it all about Relic listening to the community and all.
2 Oct 2014, 22:41 PM

Pepsi said "LONG LIVE VCOH" in Relic's stream and got banned for it. Says it all about Relic listening to the community and all.

Lol thats just like Beethoven would have burned all his symphonys. Destroying the things that made you famous.
2 Oct 2014, 23:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

There were non-Relic Mods in stream - let's not rush to judgement too hastily. ;)
2 Oct 2014, 23:11 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Lol thats just like Beethoven would have burned all his symphonys. Destroying the things that made you famous.

Exactly. :) See above -and FWIW- Pepsi is a great supporter, if you get him linked in. He travelled to London to see a pre-Alpha 2 years ago, as did Marco. And he was in Koeln recently, at Gamescom.
2 Oct 2014, 23:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

There were non-Relic Mods in stream - let's not rush to judgement too hastily. ;)

If you designate bad mods, that's your responsability.
2 Oct 2014, 23:22 PM
Donator 22

I really think they have to communicate more. Give us an idea of what you are doing. How hard could it be to churn out a post a day on various websites about what Relic is up to? Obviously, some stuff is off the table, but cmon guys!!!!

^^^THIS

So much this.
2 Oct 2014, 23:24 PM

Well I got banned for asking what were Relic's thoughts on the state of team games...

Admittedly, I asked four times, but there was a reasonable amount of time between each time I asked, and twice I asked when they specifically asked if there were "any more more questions".

I guess asking those types of questions in marketing streams is a no-no? Yet asking about Cynthia's breasts and the like, is apparently ok, as I saw some dudes doing just that, with no bans ensuing. Go figure.
2 Oct 2014, 23:31 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you designate bad mods, that's your responsability.

:D To a point, I agree. ;)

But all posters will make their own decisions (however bad/good). And if a non-Relic Mod goes AWOL, I would be hesitant to hang Relic out to dry over it.....but then again...... you apparently have Nihonese blood coursing through your veins, Colonel Saito! :p
2 Oct 2014, 23:42 PM

I hope they demod me and mod someone else. Hans would be a good choice as I am not longer in the community.
2 Oct 2014, 23:54 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Well I got banned for asking what were Relic's thoughts on the state of team games...

Admittedly, I asked four times, but there was a reasonable amount of time between each time I asked, and twice I asked when they specifically asked if there were "any more more questions".

Maybe Noun was having a bad hair day? B-)

I guess asking those types of questions in marketing streams is a no-no? Yet asking about Cynthia's breasts and the like, is apparently ok, as I saw some dudes doing just that, with no bans ensuing. Go figure.

That's there. Here, it is likely to be instaban. Hope that helps.;)
2 Oct 2014, 23:56 PM

Maybe Noun was having a bad hair day? B-)

Maybe. Or maybe they just suck? Who knows.
3 Oct 2014, 00:00 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Oct 2014, 23:42 PMRogers
I hope they demod me and mod someone else. Hans would be a good choice as I am not longer in the community.

Hans would not a good choice -he is mixing with the bears in Hokkaido, presently ;)

You're going through unspeakably awful times, Rogers - take a breather, and we'll see see you at another place,when you're ready. :)
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS