Login

russian armor

Rare war spoil General Jackson which stacks

1 Oct 2014, 04:45 AM

TO guys who think using 3 bulletins of same kind will stack up, I dont think so here is why

I had 4% penetration bulletin on Jackson then I unlocked a rare General jackson bulletin with 4% penetration

When used together both of them showed up in the top left section while playing game.

So does it mean that i have 8% more pen on jackson??

If you use 3 type of same war spoils only one shows up in top left section while playing game.
1 Oct 2014, 05:10 AM

The Game doesn't actually tell you. You have to research that yourself to see the differences.
1 Oct 2014, 05:11 AM

People like cruzz, ipkai, etc will be able to tell you if these bulletins stack or not and their differences.
1 Oct 2014, 06:32 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

There is no UI indication whatsoever in-game if bulletins stack. Just because multiple bulletins are not displayed in the post-game screen does not mean they do not stack.

That being said, the bonuses you get from bulletins are so trivial that it's pointless to worry about them overly anyway.
2 Oct 2014, 03:32 AM

You can see after the game is finished whether your bulletins stack or not. Flip your playercard tile, if there's just 1 bulletin then it means it didn't stack, if you have 3 then they did (assuming you equipped 3 of the same).
2 Oct 2014, 05:47 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

That is false
12 Oct 2014, 01:00 AM

i know for a fact that atleast double molotov bulletins (+7% throwing range) DO stack, because i just tested it today. I'm not sure if the stacking is multiplicative or additive but it certainly added range.

it would be cool if there was a list somewhere, but most bulletin effects seem to be bugged or temperamental in someway and are subject to change in any patch without notice.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★