Login

russian armor

Rare commanders as war spoil drop?

8 Sep 2014, 17:24 PM

Wehr: Elite and Storm (uncommon)...

and bulletins for armies I don't own (thanks Relic).

Maybe you should consider buying WFA for...well you know, more fun.
8 Sep 2014, 18:00 PM

I've gotten every USA rare commander through war spoils.

As OKW, I've only gotten Fortification and nothing else. I tried out Elite and Scavenge when they were on rotation and wanted to buy them, but I'm afraid that I'll get them dropped after the purchase... buyer's remorse and all :( Going to keep trying my luck and hold it out for now.

I think I own every Soviet and Wehr commander, though all were obtained through purchase pre-WFA.
8 Sep 2014, 19:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2014, 18:15 PMAbdul
Is it just me or does it seem like rare commanders are never given in war spoil drops? I received so many uncommon commanders (many duplicates) but never a rare commander.

Has anyone received a rare commander?

Fortifications Doctrine and Rifle Company. I'm not even out there grinding the automatch ladder frequently, so I guess I just got lucky.
8 Sep 2014, 20:02 PM

My god,am i the only one that sucks.I'm 1 prestige rank plus 90 levels and have recieved till now some NKVD shit commander for faction i don't use,Storm doctrine and fortified armor.And like a a hundred faceplates,bulletins,victory strikes and skins.
8 Sep 2014, 20:12 PM

Lol the fact I have received 5 of the OKW fortifications Doctrines in a row boggles my mind.
8 Sep 2014, 20:18 PM

im 100 hours in and ive received one doctrine war spoil.
8 Sep 2014, 20:40 PM

I got Amer Vet Rifles and Mech and Scavenge for OKW. But I got them for free a few games after I paid for them. Relic trolled me.
9 Sep 2014, 10:25 AM

Today I got the most amazing drop, a blank one!

Since I just got WFA with the 67% discount, now I know exactly what I got:

Sov:

NKVD - uncommon - already had
Shock Motor Heavy - uncommon - already had
Armored Assault - uncommon - new
Terror Tactics - uncommon - 2x - already had

OST:

Assault Support - uncommon - 2x - already had
Jager Infantry - uncommon - already had
Lighting War - uncommon - new
Spearhead - uncommon - already had
Joint - uncommon - already had

USF:

Mechnized - rare - new

OKW:

Scavenge - rare - x2 - new
Fortification - rare - new

So I got 5 soviet commanders and 6 ost commanders, but out of the 11 (all of which are uncommon) only 2 were new for me, the rest repeats. As for the WFA which I have not played until today I got 3 new commanders.
9 Sep 2014, 10:39 AM

So commanders still drop? Man, I think my last commander drop was more than 30h (playtime) ago... maybe much more than 30h
9 Sep 2014, 10:41 AM

I've got US Mechanized and OKW Fortifications through War Spoils in the first few days after WFA release and since then I only get faceplates ;(
9 Sep 2014, 10:58 AM

This war spoil system seems like it was intended to torture the players who actually invest hours in this game. I got few duplicate commanders for the faction I don't ever play. Whole bunch of faceplates I don't ever use or change. Mostly bulletins for the units I rarely or never make. Skins I already bought half year ago. The whole idea is basically psychologically wrong and retarded. The players who actually bought particular skins, commanders should never have to get them, or fear to get them as a drop - period. The old system was soo much more rewarding. If u prefer one faction, or push one particular unit, you slowly unlock bulletins for that faction and that particular unit you prefer. almost every game I build KT - do a lot of hours and damage with it, and guess what, never got anything EVER from the drop I could ever use on this fav unit of mine. Nowdays whenever I receive a drop I have to force myself not to even look what it is, 'cause I don't wanna ruin my day before some lousy automatched game does it for me. I really hope they fix and integrate some patch/sys into this ruin of a game it is now - that makes it possible to melt all those duplicate/unwanted stuff into something you actually long for, before disappointed people like myself give up on the whole parade if for nothing else, just for the matter of principle.
10 Sep 2014, 08:13 AM

I just got my first rare soviet commander: Soviet Industry which I already have, so it's good to get a rare commander that is completely useless in this case.
10 Sep 2014, 11:51 AM

USF:
Rifle
OKW:
2x Fortifaction
Wehrmacht:
Storm, Lightning War, Assault Support (already got them)
Soviets:
Mechanized Support, Urban Defense (already got them)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★