Login

russian armor

US blob (no LMGs) vs 3 X MG34s - Kappa

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
7 Sep 2014, 14:11 PM

3 very badly placed vet 0 MGs lose to 5-6 vetted infantry? More news at 11.

Overlapping fields of fire might have made this more of a contest, and MGs always need support to be effective. But putting the 3 in the same place and firing at the same target is just as unskilled as blobbing rifles.
7 Sep 2014, 14:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Vetlolcake pls go.
7 Sep 2014, 14:36 PM
Patrion 310

Why is VetLolcake still a thing? Have mercy!

His other account got banned so he returned to this one.
7 Sep 2014, 14:39 PM

bro rifle man is the only infantry us can buy beside teching Lt. Cpt and major, it would be dumb if they couldn't upgrade, grens got upgrades, pgreans can upgrade obers can volks can fusilers ect, u just want things to be easy for u cuz the game is hard for u. the first thing u need to do is learn to play. ur ideas are wack and always make no sense.
7 Sep 2014, 14:53 PM

His other account got banned so he returned to this one.

So he really was Warthrone afterall.

7 Sep 2014, 15:02 PM
Patrion 14

Yes he was warthrone.

7 Sep 2014, 15:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Guess whose back...

At least if that was a video, it would had been worthy seen what went wrong.
7 Sep 2014, 17:24 PM

If Vetlolcake gets "account wiped" and then returns, shouldn't he lose his vet bonuses and just be regular lolcake?

I think it's unfair right now that even though he got taken out as Warthrone, right off the bat he still gets the 33% faster trolling bonus, +23% resistance to logic, and -40% "received logic" from attack-move queens.
7 Sep 2014, 17:28 PM

Shouldn't evading a ban be bannable anyway? Or was the Vetlolcake account unbanned by the time he made the Warthrone account?
7 Sep 2014, 17:30 PM
Patrion 14

If Vetlolcake gets "account wiped" and then returns, shouldn't he lose his vet bonuses and just be regular lolcake?

I think it's unfair right now that even though he got taken out as Warthrone, right off the bat he still gets the 33% faster trolling bonus, +23% resistance to logic, and -40% "received logic" from attack-move queens.

+1
He also received the +50% faster ban bonus along with the +100% longer ban duration :D
7 Sep 2014, 17:35 PM

+1
He also received the +50% faster ban bonus along with the +100% longer ban duration :D

Five levels of vet is fitting, as he is axis only (OKW).
7 Sep 2014, 22:46 PM

I don't like admins banning SShenni, lolcake, Nullist, etc.

I need them so I can have my popcorn. :(
You stole my idea. ;)
7 Sep 2014, 23:20 PM

VetLolcake, ether you are 12 years old or you just want to Troll or whatever! Please try to be more objective.
I am not saying that you are always wrong but 99% of your post are pro Axis. No one can take you seriously.

I'm 15 and I have more sense than him. Kappa
7 Sep 2014, 23:25 PM

Permanently Banned
My thread being derailed and im being abused after validly expressing my opinion on this topic also excessive trolling and pure fabrications claiming i was Warthrone. Mods nowhere to be seen.
7 Sep 2014, 23:26 PM

What surprises me is how he pulled off a completely different style as Warthrone. Warthrone's grammar was good and he wrote quite differently from how Vetlolcake writes.

I mean, it's no master spy operation, but for someone who otherwise lacks subtlety, it's very surprising and actually a little impressive.

7 Sep 2014, 23:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Mods nowhere to be seen.

Yes he was warthrone.

Not a moderator per se, but it works.
7 Sep 2014, 23:46 PM

1st mg with 1 man, 2nd vet1 half hp, third behind building without blob los. Ofc, no spotters.

So, yes, rifle blob can kill 1 half dead mg34 without any cover bonuses. What a surprise.

Just to clarify some points:

None of the mg34s were half-dead before the engagement. They were all full health with full squads. The photos are from some time after the engagement started, so of course 1 was almost dead.

At least 2 mgs had the same cover bonus (yellow) as the squads they were firing at.

There was 1 spotter initially - a pioneer. He is in the first photo. Having said that, spotters were not necessary, as the mg34s had full site of the enemy blob.
7 Sep 2014, 23:57 PM

So 3 absolutely horribly placed HMGs can't stop spread blob.

"3 horribly placed HMGs" - morons keep throwing around this tripe. The truth is, the HMGs were almost perfectly placed. I aimed them toward the point I wanted to protect, with my back towards my base, and my front towards the direction I knew he would come from. Well guess what? That is indeed the direction he came from - no flanks, no smoke, no tactics, no nothing. He went headfirst right into the kill zone.

So yeah, they were perfectly placed. Quit spreading around trollish lies and misinformation and red herrings.

A single maxim would've had the entire blob crawling around on the ground within seconds. 3 MG34s didn't do anything except die.
8 Sep 2014, 00:06 AM

"3 horribly placed HMGs" - morons keep throwing around this tripe. The truth is, the HMGs were almost perfectly placed. I aimed them toward the point I wanted to protect, with my back towards my base, and my front towards the direction I knew he would come from. Well guess what? That is indeed the direction he came from - no flanks, no smoke, no tactics, no nothing. He went headfirst right into the kill zone.

sorry but they werent perfectly placed. 1 mg in that spot would be perfect, but 3 mgs next to each other is never perfect. 1 smoke nade wouldve made all 3 unable to shoot. the mgs should be spread out and shooting from multiple angles.

A single maxim would've had the entire blob crawling around on the ground within seconds. 3 MG34s didn't do anything except die.

maxims have really bad AOE suppression, so no, they wouldnt be able to supress that blob at all.
8 Sep 2014, 00:14 AM

Why would anybody ever put 3 MGs basically in the exact same spot firing at the exact same angle.

Think about it. Use your brain. It actually proves my point more that it was 3 in the same exact spot, firing at the exact same angle.

I put 3 HMGs clustered right there because I knew he'd be coming in from the direction the MGs were facing. Earlier in the game 1 failed to work. Then 2 failed to work. The next logical step was to try 3. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it proves my point more, not less, that I tried 3 of them all clustered together and firing at the same angle.

When I run a group of my infantry into a maxim all my stuff gets insta-pinned. So I want to know how many MG34s it takes to do the same to allies.

Had they flanked from multiple angles they probably would have lost 1 man and wiped all 3 MGs.

That's correct. But that didn't happen, so why bring it up? I wouldn't have posted the screenshots if I had been flanked from multiple angles, because it wouldn't have proven my point. The fact that he didn't flank and ran headfirst into what should have been a sausage-grinder is what proves my point.

Why are you getting caught up in irrelevant details that have nothing to do with any objective analysis of what happened?

And if they had a support weapon backing them up, one shell could have killed two MGs.

Right. But he never built a support weapon. He never even built a vehicle. All he did was blob rifle squads. So again, why bring up irrelevant details? It's logical fallacy.

All you need to do is decide whether you think that blob as depicted in the screenshots should have been able to take out those MG34s, suffering minimal losses, or not. Once you answer that, decide what you think would have happened if I'd had 3 maxims instead of 3 MG34s. Then ask yourself whether your answers differ or not.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS