Login

russian armor

US blob (no LMGs) vs 3 X MG34s - Kappa

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
7 Sep 2014, 09:43 AM
7 Sep 2014, 09:43 AM

Permanently Banned
I don't know how it will affect the OKW but for the Ostheer I can say it's already damn hard to beat these american riflesquads. With LMG it's better but still I see no chance against decent USF players in early game...
7 Sep 2014, 09:52 AM

Permanently Banned
Acording to of win lost rate, USF are the Worst faction in evry game mod.
http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/97486-win-lose-ratio-from-27-8-7-9-2014

Not surprising
7 Sep 2014, 09:52 AM

So 3 absolutely horribly placed HMGs can't stop spread blob.

More news at eleven.

If rifles were at the spot of HMGs and HMGs were placed further down, rifles wouldn't stand a chance.

Its L2P issue on the HMG guys side as I can't possibly imagine a worse use of HMG.
7 Sep 2014, 10:19 AM

VetLolcake, ether you are 12 years old or you just want to Troll or whatever! Please try to be more objective.
I am not saying that you are always wrong but 99% of your post are pro Axis. No one can take you seriously.
7 Sep 2014, 10:21 AM

Why would anybody ever put 3 MGs basically in the exact same spot firing at the exact same angle.

Wow.

A blob defeated it. Shocking news. Had they flanked from multiple angles they probably would have lost 1 man and wiped all 3 MGs. And if they had a support weapon backing them up, one shell could have killed two MGs.
7 Sep 2014, 10:24 AM

Its the vet 3 squads that make it somewhat justifiable,otherwise no matter how much u guys cane LOLcake - 3 hmgs firing unable to stop a blob is not done.
7 Sep 2014, 10:47 AM

Its the vet 3 squads that make it somewhat justifiable,otherwise no matter how much u guys cane LOLcake - 3 hmgs firing unable to stop a blob is not done.

Again, he placed the MGs extremely badly and all three of the MGs only targetted one squad of the 6 squad blob.
7 Sep 2014, 10:50 AM
Honorary Member Badge

you do know that blobbing mgs up makes them easier to hit right? :\ so there's something called spread out your damn mgs. Second of all a 4v4 match is not a good example of balance since we all know its a spamfest cause you can spam fuel caches and pull out everything then throw them away.

Of course once I have fuel caches up I immediately spend all my MP on rifle squads and machine guns

NOT
7 Sep 2014, 11:27 AM

Acording to of win lost rate, USF are the Worst faction in evry game mod.
http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/97486-win-lose-ratio-from-27-8-7-9-2014

Win-lost ratio doesn't represent if the faction is over performing nor it does say anything about the game balance state. Period.
7 Sep 2014, 11:32 AM

Gotta say i love you lolcaek :foreveralone:
7 Sep 2014, 11:57 AM

And relic wants to nerf Axis LMG's ?

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/coh-2-balance-feedback/97330-3-stacked-mg34s-lose-to-blob/page3

Like i said all along prior to my ban for expressing my opinion. Allied blobs of shocks, Guards and Rifles are a complete joke.

The american player didnt even have LMGs, Rifles are simply an absolute OP joke.

And now relic wants to nerf Axis LMGs to add insult to injury. It will simply make Allies dominate the game they already roflstomp atm.

Seems relic want allies to no even attack move anymore, but rather just move and win.

If 3 MG-34s isnt enough. Then what chance does Kubelshitwagon have? Please just delete this unit for the game. Zero scale-ability and just a waste of resources.

But lets all put our faith in relic to nerf Axis LMGs so we can get stormed by shocks, Cons Spam and rifles.

DW we have Volks and Grens and Pgs to do the job. LOL

Cue allied players saying this is perfectly fine and use walking stuka as a solution to everything, even world starvation. Stuka doesnt even squad wipe anymore.

I think u just want to have it more easy.
7 Sep 2014, 12:20 PM

It may be that the mgs was poorly placed and it may be that the op is biased but surely there is a problem in the current meta when us-players drag a box round there units and attack-move 3 mgs. The result is what it is. But that Us-players even get the idea to drag-box-attack-move mgs is a sign of how this game works at the moment.
7 Sep 2014, 12:26 PM

I don't like admins banning SShenni, lolcake, Nullist, etc.

I need them so I can have my popcorn. :(
7 Sep 2014, 12:29 PM

Oh no they let you out of your coh2 jail. Yet I need to read every day that the allies are total op and un beatable.... You should think about the fact that the shooters have costs of 280 mp. The volks of the ostheer only 240. And the volks will lose the fight but after min 4 there is the Lmg and it shreds the shooters so hard. If you only try to counter 4 shooters with Lmg´s you will lose if there is an half skilled ami player. But play the Usf if they are soooo op. Then you see that they are not but you´re only a huge fanboy of the axis...
7 Sep 2014, 12:45 PM

Incorrect. It proves that axis HMGs are inefficient and ineffective in dealing with ALLIED blobs and they only way to stop them is to reach go for artillery which allows Allies to tranition tech and tanks faster than axis AND Axis infantry cannot match the overall quality, cost effectiveness and attrition rate of allied infantry.

It proves that axis HMGs are inefficient and ineffective when used horribly.

What can I say, I am an attack-move queen.

Maybe blobs do walk over MGs too easily ... maybe MG42s/34s need some suppression buffs... I honestly don't know. But this example proves nothing. You judge a unit by how it performs when used correctly, not by how it performs when used in a noobish manner.
7 Sep 2014, 12:55 PM

Balance Wars : Return of the Vetlolcake or Shawcake Redemption?
7 Sep 2014, 13:34 PM

Why is VetLolcake still a thing? Have mercy!
7 Sep 2014, 13:40 PM

Why is VetLolcake still a thing? Have mercy!

Because he returned and first thing he did was making a worthless thread full of bias, double standards, misinformation and proofs featuring utter noob playing as axis. He will stop being a thing when he will stop visiting these boards.
7 Sep 2014, 13:49 PM

Somehow I wonder why Vetlolcake has brought up HMGs, then he's complaining about why Relic wants to nerf all the LMGs in the game (although he's specifically speaking about nerfing ONLY the Axis LMGs, oddly enough).

If you want to fix a problem, you don't site another problem as it's solution.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS