Login

russian armor

New steam version of coh....Thoughts...

12 Apr 2013, 09:46 AM

1v1 on steam version is boring, i pwn everyone with InverSSSSSeStrategy
12 Apr 2013, 12:39 PM

I hope they get around to fixing the leaderboards in the next week or so....its a bit pointless atm.
12 Apr 2013, 13:15 PM

I hope they get around to fixing the leaderboards in the next week or so....its a bit pointless atm.

Agree with you....
they rly most fix that
12 Apr 2013, 13:51 PM

fix what? that the rank in reality shows the level? apart from that the leaderboards are fine.

what i want to see implemented is vetoing maps.
12 Apr 2013, 14:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2013, 13:51 PMcr4wler
fix what? that the rank in reality shows the level? apart from that the leaderboards are fine.

what i want to see implemented is vetoing maps.

lol is it....

we want to play 2vs2at and a leaderbord for it... now its rly sux
11 May 2013, 09:15 AM

Why have we waiting for so long at ranked game? Knows it someone?
11 May 2013, 11:17 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

Leaderboard is messed up, only top 50 players shown, it should be fixed and the positions the players are on are messed up aswell, it shows their lvl instead of pos.
12 May 2013, 00:42 AM

If the leaderboards are to stay full of stats-boosters that are not going to be banned is there really a reason to have them?
12 May 2013, 10:55 AM

+1 for that cat^^
12 May 2013, 10:59 AM

Tryed to automatch 1v1 yesterday and after 20min of waiting i did quit. During the wait random messages appears "this game does not exist anymore" or i heard the sound of getting connected to a game, but the loading bar was still just stuck at 2 bars. If this doesnt change after the launch of coh2, as relic promised, i need a new RTS game.
12 May 2013, 13:32 PM

Tryed to automatch 1v1 yesterday and after 20min of waiting i did quit. During the wait random messages appears "this game does not exist anymore" or i heard the sound of getting connected to a game, but the loading bar was still just stuck at 2 bars. If this doesnt change after the launch of coh2, as relic promised, i need a new RTS game.

CoH2? :p
13 May 2013, 13:14 PM

I thought that in 1 month atleast they will fix stats problems. Why that gay lvl 5 brits badge to everyone, whats the problem in lvl 20 golden wehr badge instead that?
Anyway they didn't seems to fix any stuff since steam server running and will not fix till quite long time from now. Lets hope may be in August.
Now steam version game is basically for basic games which hamachi can do also.
Ladderboard is totally useless now and many are saying automatching also has bugs.
Personally i don't think that coh will be ever be same as it was online feature wise but lets hope.
13 May 2013, 13:45 PM

They should have done it either sooner or later, not in the middle of a very busy time for them as I imagine it is now... (you live and learn i suppose)

I'm getting frustrated with 1v1 automatch on steam CoH at the moment because not only does it take ages to search (and you cant tell what rank your playing against, choose the map you want and lots of random game doesn't exist messages) but 3 out of the 18 1v1's I have played in (according to my stats) have been hacked/ cheated in. I don't remember this happening much before?

They will fix the problems but like I said, not while they are so busy polishing CoH2.
15 May 2013, 17:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

They should have done it either sooner or later, not in the middle of a very busy time for them as I imagine it is now... (you live and learn i suppose)

I'm getting frustrated with 1v1 automatch on steam CoH at the moment because not only does it take ages to search (and you cant tell what rank your playing against, choose the map you want and lots of random game doesn't exist messages) but 3 out of the 18 1v1's I have played in (according to my stats) have been hacked/ cheated in. I don't remember this happening much before?

They will fix the problems but like I said, not while they are so busy polishing CoH2.

they tired to do it last year thq didn't bite so when they got kicked out of the servers they had no choice. forgot who said that one of the devs or noun can't remember.
18 May 2013, 16:11 PM

you can now see players getting lvl 15 in 10 minutes....
18 May 2013, 16:24 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

you can now see players getting lvl 15 in 10 minutes....

i disagree, if you're lvl 1.
19 May 2013, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2013, 16:24 PMSpanky

i disagree, if you're lvl 1.

no dude - i literally have seen the guy typing in chat with 2 games on account and after getting back to chat after game same guy has lvl 15 with no loose...
20 May 2013, 17:40 PM

there's definitely some big time bugs. I logged off on Friday night as a lev 10, came back next day and I was a lev 6 now. And then the games I played that day, I loaded up as lev 1 on the screen. WTF?

Took me about 15 games to get back to lev 10. The worst part is that other people were loading up as lev 1 as well. So if you won/lost you didn't get the right movement up the ladder.

Anyway, who cares, it's a mess, but I can still get in games. I don't see how others are having such a hard time. It's very hard though to get a fair match up, that's why the "true" lev thing is annoying. I'm either getting too low lev or getting matched against too high. I think I've only had 5 games out of 120+ where it was a GG.

The other thing that is interesting, kind of unscientific, but I'd say map hack was pretty prevalent in the old version. Worst than I thought. I'm having a much easier time with similar ranked levs than in the past on the old servers. I mean much, much easier. I doubt my game has improved that significantly. The game kind of feels slower now, i.e. I'm not being attacked constantly or magically outnumbered in certain parts of the map all game long. My tech choices aren't as anticipated, etc.

IDK, maybe it's just the levs are all messed up so I'm really not matching up properly, but I've beaten 3 "former" lev 16s which in the past I had never beaten any.
20 May 2013, 18:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

if you search a game as random then it shows ur lvl 1.
21 May 2013, 11:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2013, 17:40 PMwehrman

The other thing that is interesting, kind of unscientific, but I'd say map hack was pretty prevalent in the old version. Worst than I thought. I'm having a much easier time with similar ranked levs than in the past on the old servers. I mean much, much easier. I doubt my game has improved that significantly. The game kind of feels slower now, i.e. I'm not being attacked constantly or magically outnumbered in certain parts of the map all game long. My tech choices aren't as anticipated, etc.

Woah, you articulated what I've been thinking very well, and I agree m8.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★