Login

russian armor

New steam version of coh....Thoughts...

21 May 2013, 13:41 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Thats because the steam version is 90% noobs. The player pool went from 8-10K at a time to probably 1-2K if that.
24 May 2013, 04:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2013, 13:41 PMBudwise
Thats because the steam version is 90% noobs. The player pool went from 8-10K at a time to probably 1-2K if that.

Hmm i think more than 1-2K probably 3-4K but still yeah 90% noobs. I didn't play coh like almost month now, not that i don't want to but no fun in game due to server features ripped off and most players left it...Sad to see coh dead like this tho. Only plus thing is that maphack doesn't work.
5 Jun 2013, 02:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2013, 13:41 PMBudwise

It was the exact opposite at first, I couldn't throw a rock without hitting the all stars in the first couple weeks...I haven't even played steam ver in 2 weeks.
5 Jun 2013, 23:39 PM

think the game is quickly dying. As much bitching was done about coh2, everyone still flocked to it like flies to shit yesterday as soon as open beta came out. So that really sucked out a lot of "active" COH players.

And that's why COH2 will never get improved much because they know people are going to buy it as is.

Oh well, there's still some COH die hards. Just very difficult to get a fairly matched game recently if you're in that 10-14 range (old COH levels). You either get too high or too low lev or a straight out drop hacker. Maybe 10% of my games are actually GG.
6 Jun 2013, 07:38 AM

Welcome to the gaming world in general. If I had a dime for everytime I heard someone say "I disagree with what the developers plan to do with that game/console" and then went and bought the device, I'd be rich (sim city anyone?).

The only consolation is that good games tend to stand the test of time. Case in point, Multiplayer AoE2 still is popular with over 1000 people playing at any one time (even before the HD anouncement), whilst AoE3 is considerably less popular. So I say wait 6 months, keep steam CoH alive while you can, and then we may see competitive players returning to it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★