Login

russian armor

MG Facing Backwards bug?

18 Aug 2014, 06:40 AM

Even you scroll the cone to the right direction, they still pointing it backward.

I start thinking there is a dev trolling us.
18 Aug 2014, 06:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 05:46 AMVonIvan
I've noticed this problem the most with MG34s, sometimes with MG42s, sometimes with .30 cals, rarely with Maxims.
Super Soviet-bias MG facing system :D. Jk.
18 Aug 2014, 06:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 06:44 AMsteel
Super Soviet-bias MG facing system :D. Jk.

I honestly think the main problem is the way the German MG, similar to the U.S. MG is designed. A Dev needs to look deep inside the game files to figure out why it does this. The Maxim has a much simpler design.
18 Aug 2014, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 06:46 AMVonIvan

I honestly think the main problem is the way the German MG, similar to the U.S. MG is designed. A Dev needs to look deep inside the game files to figure out why it does this. The Maxim has a much simpler design.
Have you noticed that when you tell the M2HB to change the angle a bit he picks up the MG then runs in a small circle then deploy with the desired angle? I noticed it and was wondering did the guy actually thought that running in a circle is fun? I believe that the M2HB and Maxim use the same design because if you see the Maxim it happens once in a while but never happens for the German MGs.
18 Aug 2014, 07:13 AM

The amount of bugs is hilarious. Some people may notice these a lot less frequently than others but these things are absolutely KILLING the game.

I had MGs set up the wrong way yesterday, I had Grenadiers ordered to rifle nade continue to walk somewhere, freeze in animation and consume the munutions / cooldown while I waited about 6 seconds to lose a squad wipe. I can't take this anymore, especially with the absolute horrific plague of performance issues (don't even get me started on the chatbug and the mini stutters that crop up every god damn game).

Bugs are rife, hotfixing is non existent and rage is at an all time high.
18 Aug 2014, 07:24 AM

The amount of bugs is hilarious. Some people may notice these a lot less frequently than others but these things are absolutely KILLING the game.

I had MGs set up the wrong way yesterday, I had Grenadiers ordered to rifle nade continue to walk somewhere, freeze in animation and consume the munutions / cooldown while I waited about 6 seconds to lose a squad wipe. I can't take this anymore, especially with the absolute horrific plague of performance issues (don't even get me started on the chatbug and the mini stutters that crop up every god damn game).

We still got an unlimited supply of booze though! Makes half the bugs disappear before your very eyes! Guaranteed.
18 Aug 2014, 07:28 AM

How about I buy you an e-"alcohol". That way we can stop raging and focus on sending conscripts to their doom. Deal?

Off-topic:
what actually causes the grenade bug?

"I'm losing patience."
18 Aug 2014, 07:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 07:24 AMVonIvan

We still got an unlimited supply of booze though! Makes half the bugs disappear before your very eyes! Guaranteed.
I'd buy that for a dollar.
18 Aug 2014, 07:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 07:28 AMsteel
How about I buy you an e-"alcohol". That way we can stop raging and focus on sending conscripts to their doom. Deal?

Off-topic:
what actually causes the grenade bug?

"I'm losing patience."

Incompetence steel, Incompetence, and crack, lots and lots of crack, but mostly Incompetence.
18 Aug 2014, 07:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2014, 07:29 AMVonIvan

Incompetence steel, Incompetence, and crack, lots and lots of crack, but mostly Incompetence.
And some of those cheap coffee the army gives them. What they need is Red Bull.
18 Aug 2014, 08:30 AM

This bug cost me games...worst moments to set up backwards.
18 Aug 2014, 09:17 AM
18 Aug 2014, 10:24 AM
Patrion 14

Well, it's time to deliver on that new ESL partnership. Kill the bugs that are killing competitive, and fix the performance.

Pretty much everything Sib said.
18 Aug 2014, 11:06 AM
21 Aug 2014, 03:40 AM

+1 horrible BUG.
21 Aug 2014, 04:59 AM

When Peter was playing a community game he kept complaining about his MG setting up backwards. I'd say it's coming through the pipeline.

We are all frusted by this bug and this got me thinking that the developers working to fix this are probably as frustrated as we are. I hate it when I work on a game and things just don't work at all and having no idea how to fix it. Like what kind of weird scripting forces the MG to do such a stupid thing, how does that even happen!!!!!
21 Aug 2014, 20:18 PM
Patrion 28

Ah yes, I taught I was going crazy, my mg kept facing the wrong direction in one game. Hopefully we get the fix soon.
26 Aug 2014, 06:10 AM

a horrible bug, just like all other 249 bugs that are'nt being fixed, ever, because ppl rather cry about balance.
26 Aug 2014, 06:50 AM

a horrible bug, just like all other 249 bugs that are'nt being fixed, ever, because ppl rather cry about balance.

More bs please.
26 Aug 2014, 14:23 PM

This bug has now cost or almost cost me the game multiple times. With blobs already rampant random mg's not facing the enemy is a bit of a problem.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
unknown 24
Poland 11
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %