Login

russian armor

So Much For Starcraft Dying!!

• This thread is locked
5 Apr 2013, 07:22 AM

I comment on posts I agree with, its not like you haven't agreed with Tychus before.

I'm not sure what rules 30 - 33 are, is there a listed posted somewhere?

I'm not sure what the Homo post is all about, but I am a girl and currently dating someone, if you all must know.

Can't help you with the actual rules since that would be violating rule 1. I can tell you to google "rules of the internet" though. (and please ignore the "serious ones").
5 Apr 2013, 08:57 AM

To get back on the topic, here is a great interview about Blizzard's new plan:

Blizzard’s StarCraft 2 WCS 2013 explained by company CEO Mike Morhaime

“StarCraft is bigger than the NHL. The numbers this year are double the numbers of last year.”

This is great news for all RTS games and esports!
Hux
5 Apr 2013, 11:09 AM
Patrion 14

To get back on the topic, here is a great interview about Blizzard's new plan:

Blizzard’s StarCraft 2 WCS 2013 explained by company CEO Mike Morhaime

“StarCraft is bigger than the NHL. The numbers this year are double the numbers of last year.”

This is great news for all RTS games and esports!

I tell you what man, forget the coh/Sc tit-for-tat dick measuring competition. You like SC more than CoH, thats fair enough for me. I like CoH better myself but that's just me. If I had another Beta Key for Coh2 I'd honestly give it to you. I think you'd really enjoy it (even if you didn't like the original that much).
5 Apr 2013, 21:30 PM

I'd rather wait for a finished product, they seem to be having a lot of issues with the Beta. And really, I'm sure I can get a good deal on it if I wait a month after the release.
Hux
5 Apr 2013, 21:51 PM
Patrion 14

Maybe your right. To be honest I was lucky to get into alpha. If I didn't I wouldn't have per-ordered just to get into the beta. I didn't like the alpha either if I'm honest and I was worried. This has been dispelled as of two days ago and now I'm very excited. Even if you don't pre-order or get it as of day one, I would most certainly suggest getting it sooner rather than later.
5 Apr 2013, 22:22 PM

Killian, aren't you a one of Drink bros? you synch hacking in SC2 too? good for you
6 Apr 2013, 01:14 AM

Killian, aren't you a one of Drink bros? you synch hacking in SC2 too? good for you

LAME
6 Apr 2013, 15:17 PM

More people playing = NOT DYING!

You still haven't addressed the fact that this is right after an expansion pack release.

Also, do not double-post. Edit old posts and reply to several posts at once, etc. Maybe that will make you look less silly, but I'm not sure how much that will help considering the things you post -_-
6 Apr 2013, 18:03 PM

Im just going to wait until SC2 is on bargain, so I can purchase it. Probably in about 10 years, when they release starcraft 3.
8 Apr 2013, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2013, 23:29 PMHux
(That guy with a pigeon avatar will turn up soon to give you some shit for starting this, no doubt)

Of course Killian posts for other reasons. Like, to annoy the rest of us. Or to agree with Tychus. Although those are the same thing, usually.

Can you change your name to Pigeonface?
8 Apr 2013, 15:11 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Only if you change your name to Unreadable Execution Caption.
8 Apr 2013, 16:07 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Ok this thread has had enough. Locked.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak