• This thread is locked
Is the parthing at the moment a serious issue
Option Distribution Votes
79%
21%
Total votes: 24
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
7 Aug 2014, 11:31 AM

I am fucking fed up of units retreating into blobs of troops or not retreating at all i was ply a 1v1 game and i press retreat only for my units to stand still while retreating what utter bullshit
7 Aug 2014, 11:36 AM

The rage is so strong, it's starting to consume your ability to write English?

D:

Yes pathing is a serious issue, but you seem to rage about something that is no issue. Retreating is no "get out of jail free" card. They will retreat the shortest way to your base, if your opponent has a blob in between then your opponent outplayed you.
7 Aug 2014, 11:57 AM

I dsiagree with OP about retreating through blobs - you can vaguely predict direction, it'll be more or less a straight line to your base.

BUT you are right about the standing still / derpy behaviour. Sometimes my guys even retreat a bit then run back to the enemy, presumable they forget to give the BAR squads a goodbye kiss on the cheek 0_o

Does anyone else see that?
7 Aug 2014, 12:05 PM

If you retreat through the middle of opponents blob, you have failed with positioning and pathing have nothing to do with it.
7 Aug 2014, 12:08 PM

Retreat pathing is perfectly fine. What isn't fine however, is vehicle pathing. I just lost a game because my sherman instead of reversing turned its ass to a P4, because it was stuck on some invisible obstacle. And something similar happened to a Jackson.
7 Aug 2014, 12:09 PM

A lot of vehicles used to drive ahead before reversing and I thought this was changed in a patch. But now it's back again.
7 Aug 2014, 12:18 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Sorry guys, but the appalling title to this thread does not paint the board in a good light.

"fucking parthing" could be liable to permanent invis - and is under review

If English is not your first language, or even if it is, please PM a staff member, if you are unsure about the appropriate wording for a thread title
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★