Login

russian armor

Ultra bad allies?

31 Jul 2014, 18:23 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

There should be a forum here on COH2 Org for Teamgame partners! Maybe in the State office section there should be a "Find a Teammate" subforum.

31 Jul 2014, 18:27 PM
Patrion 27

That awkward moment when the OP doesn't realize HE is the crappy player people are being paired with :megusta:
31 Jul 2014, 18:30 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Invised a post to prevent a flame war. Please do not make your posts personal attacks.
31 Jul 2014, 18:34 PM

I feel the pain too, sometimes I get a great ally and we either steam roll or have a good slugging match other times I get idiots, also if you have "Your entire side of the map" maybe go and help your ally instead of bitching at him?

Also "your side of the map" Is the Entire map. Not which side you spawn on really sick of seeing people who are like "No this section is my part of the map, Go away" Or "No I need to stay in my section, I can't come out to help" its just. what? Such a stupid mentality.
31 Jul 2014, 19:01 PM

That awkward moment when the OP doesn't realize HE is the crappy player people are being paired with :megusta:

But my random 2v2 rank says otherwise?

And my arranged team rank must say something?

I know im a decent player, not the best but worthy of the top 10.

I dont play 1v1 i find it boring and mostly just a cap war, 2v2 seems the right size in all RTS games for me.

I just wish rank influenced the match making, atleast then the teams would be fair, well better than they are now anyways.

Losing 1 game can take up to 20 ranks off you!!! so getting an AFK/Dropper/ultra noob ruins all the hard work youve put in for like 10 games lol.
31 Jul 2014, 19:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I feel the pain too, sometimes I get a great ally and we either steam roll or have a good slugging match other times I get idiots, also if you have "Your entire side of the map" maybe go and help your ally instead of bitching at him?

Also "your side of the map" Is the Entire map. Not which side you spawn on really sick of seeing people who are like "No this section is my part of the map, Go away" Or "No I need to stay in my section, I can't come out to help" its just. what? Such a stupid mentality.

:D That's 2v2 Random! I have read many amusing threads in the past about how a poster got upended by a novice player in the most amazing ways.... I think we all know where you're coming from :P

The upside,ofc, is that you may, by happy chance, be teamed with a player who knows what they are about, and you win by intuition and a certain synergy, which is almost impossible for me to define.

Befriend that player! You may have found your long term 2v2 partner. GL!
31 Jul 2014, 19:04 PM

:D That's 2v2 Random! I have read many amusing threads in the past about how a poster got upended by a novice player in the most amazing ways.... I think we all know where you're coming from :P

The upside,ofc, is that you may, by happy chance, be teamed with a player who knows what they are about, and you win by intuition and a certain synergy, which is almost impossible for me to define.

Befriend that player! You may have found your long term 2v2 partner. GL!

Yeah ive had guys saying "what you doing this is my side go your side" im trying to help you dude i sent these men to assist you its a team game? This is 2v2 not split screen 1v1 lol..............

Then of course he gets 2v1ed and loses us the game hahaha
31 Jul 2014, 19:07 PM

I mostly play 2v2 random these days. Just today I dropped from the first page of the leaderboards to rank 300 or so with two factions. ;) You have to come to grips with the fact that not only you run a fair chance of having an incompetent ally, but also that your opponents more likely then not will Abuse with a capital a the faction/broken unit du jour in a way only Molo would in 1v1... You gotta be able to see the funny side, or you are in for a drastic reduction of your life expectancy.
31 Jul 2014, 19:49 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

One post invisibuled. Please keep the discussion friendly and not ad hominem Thanks. :)
31 Jul 2014, 19:56 PM

There should be a forum here on COH2 Org for Teamgame partners! Maybe in the State office section there should be a "Find a Teammate" subforum.

I'd like that too.

I'd want to find a regular partner without the nuisance of having to join a clan.
31 Jul 2014, 19:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It seems as moderation has took up a level here. Cheers.

On: that´s the nature of random 2v2. If you want to reduce the chances of being paired with a complete "noob/newbie" try to reset the searching from time to time.
Vaz
31 Jul 2014, 20:45 PM

yea team games are a pain in the ass with this automatcher. it likes to put one noob in with good players. whatever team gets that moron is gg. try 4v4. you thought there were retards in 2v2...

i really wish relic would tune the automatcher so that it sets up games that have all around the same skill level of players.

This would do amazing things for the enjoyment of all team games. Noobs should be playing together, not lumped in with better teamates and enemies. I'd rather have a 10 minute wait then quickly play a slow death 40 minute game with a noob teamate, struggling to survive(die).
31 Jul 2014, 20:50 PM

Not sure what is worse. People who Only stick to one part of the map and stay there/refuse to help you. Or Players who refuse to take part of the map and hold it (2 VP's a fuel and a muni) and instead choose to spread their forces out across the entire map while the other team concentrates theirs and you get stream rolled then you get blamed by them for not being able to hold 2 players.

Suppose if the "Only stick to one part" players actually hold the correct part of the map it can work out.
1 Aug 2014, 00:46 AM

WOW mega loss streak for me today, so many fucking scrubs they moan all game too and then at the end the score says it all......

No damage done and lost more men than they killed by miles!!!

Think ill give up on random 2v2 its a fucking utter joke...........
1 Aug 2014, 05:25 AM

I love it when my ally writes their name in sandbags. It's not like there's a report button... so why the fuck not.
1 Aug 2014, 12:49 PM

I love it when my ally writes their name in sandbags. It's not like there's a report button... so why the fuck not.

Lol, yeah its getting out of hand now, wow last night was a nightmare for me..........

I faced the same team like 3 times too and my allies were hopeless, we got destroyed 3 times in a row!

The team new it also and were laughing at how bad he was, then i got this ok dude who actually capped and beat them, but it was on that 4v4 German favoured map hahaha.....................
1 Aug 2014, 15:01 PM

I'm pretty bad myself, but I've had some frustrating ally experiences. At least least what I try to do MIGHT win the game; I get people who do nothing but send literally their ENTIRE ARMY to do nothing but camp at ONE VICTORY POINT, leaving me to tackle the entire rest of the map despite my polite but very frequent pleas of "hey we really need at least one of the fuel points."
1 Aug 2014, 15:35 PM

Pretty sure if you screen shot it, ppl teamkilling/doing nothing/racism, etc. and send it to enforcement@relic.com (At least I think that is the E-mail) they have done things about it in the past such as removing a players access to the game for a few weeks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight