Login

russian armor

Your favorite USF commander?

27 Jul 2014, 07:46 AM

Out of the six available USF commanders it seems the favorite for most people is the rifle commander. Looking at it, its the perfect 1v1 commander because you can get vet rifles with two great upgrades (flare and flame thrower) and then call in one of the best tanks in the whole game with no teching investment. Plus if you are playing against OKW you can abuse him with phosphorous barrage.

I honestly don't like it and think it's op, but my favorite would probably be the Armor commander because you get assault engineers that can lay mines and demos and at cp7 you get the m10 call in quite early. I think it's well balanced and offers a unique way to focus on infantry and t1/t2 and then use call ins to cover for tanks without being abusive towards the opponent.

I also, like the infantry commander, because of the LMG/defensive (plus having no teching cost like bar) and the ability to lay mines. The artillery options are great, a mobile howitzer and a good off map.

27 Jul 2014, 08:59 AM

One weakness of rifle commander i find is fast p4 in 2vs 2 and above.They tend to wait for e8 often or tech captain late after the flak halftrack..quick pushing with couple pz 4s gives them very much trouble if u can backit up with lmg grens Their only def is often bazookas as AT,if u use panzer tactician and kite its very difficult for them.
Often i'll get 3-4 grens and 1 mg 42 then tech to upgrade lmg 42s.Then either 1 pak and t3 or straight t3 for pz 4.This doesn't work against sov because of zis and at grenades plus t-34.
27 Jul 2014, 09:20 AM

I think if you are using rifle commander you have the edge to disrupte OST fuel so much he would have no way to tech and possibly have to relay on call ins as well.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★