Login

russian armor

OKW Trucks Grenade Hitbox

24 Jul 2014, 19:05 PM

Is it intentional that the OKW truck hitbox blocks grenade throws? You cant throw grenades through/over the truck which seems odd as you can throw grenades through/over buildings and hedges.
the grenade just gets caught on the side of the truck and explodes instead going over to the other side.
24 Jul 2014, 19:07 PM

They block all other direct shots too, if you park a Howitzer too close behind one it will just keep hitting the truck. Pretty sure they act as LoS blockers too? If not then just shot blockers.
24 Jul 2014, 19:24 PM

ive noticed that too, but i figured it makes sense because if you park the howitzer behind a house itll do the same thing, but you can still throw grenades through houses. theyre not LoS blockers
24 Jul 2014, 19:47 PM

Actually you can't throw grenades through houses AFAIK. You can throw them inside the house, but if you try to riflenade through a house or throw a grenade through it will get stuck.
24 Jul 2014, 19:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I'm not sure what I think about this. In theory it means you should be able to hide wounded squads behind the truck to reinforce while your other infantry fight. In practice it turns into ring-around-the-rosie infantry running in circles complete with the benny hill theme in the background.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★