russian armor

Katyusha seriously need a nerf

• This thread is locked
PAGES (20)down
26 Jul 2014, 01:36 AM
Patrion 310

whaaat, you want a balanced game? :hijack:
26 Jul 2014, 01:47 AM

WIFIDI if this shit doesn't stop i'm going to start spamming insults at these soviet fanboy assholes. you make everyone else's posts that get insulting invisible why not freakadella and this fucking retard's?

Probably because he's contributing to the conversation? What, you don't like reality so you cry to a mod about it?

Of course, you calling him a retard is brilliantly ironic, given that you think vet 5 is the same thing as vet 3.

If any of those words were too big for you, don't be afraid to ask about them :)
26 Jul 2014, 01:50 AM

I honestly like the new kat, actually gives me something to fear when going up against the sovs. Haven't had much of an issue with it, that said I wouldn't complain if all non-doctrinal arty vehicles damage output would be reduced.
26 Jul 2014, 02:51 AM

For now my advice would be to veto lienz crossing and ettelbruck completely for 4 vs 4 players .2 vs 2 its more tricky but easier to kill too.In open maps its easier.Ettelbruck and lienz autoloss.Probably rzhev too haven't played.Just build a defense line across the river..su-85s also excel at that kind of play.
Vaz
26 Jul 2014, 03:29 AM

BTW, stuka hard counters Katyusha fyi. Just 1 rocket needs to hit.
26 Jul 2014, 03:30 AM

Probably because he's contributing to the conversation? What, you don't like reality so you cry to a mod about it?

Of course, you calling him a retard is brilliantly ironic, given that you think vet 5 is the same thing as vet 3.

If any of those words were too big for you, don't be afraid to ask about them :)

he is not contributing he is saying the same stupid excuse you commie fanboys love: if stuka is fine so is kat. obviously it is not. honestly vet 5 is really not any more op than vet3 on any other factions.
26 Jul 2014, 03:37 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

At this point i´m considering getting the plugin to hide some people post but theres times which is amusing reading how you fight each other.

@Arclyte @FrikadelleXXL plz tell me how i´m so a biased player. Maybe i have to play 5 more games as soviet on 1v1 to have the same equal number (i guess i should do cause ladder deccay is punching)

Instead of some babystep buffs they just went "all in" and just went for an x2 damage and 50% increase AOE.
Howitzers? Pak43? Just PS it for 60muni and see how 480-600mp go through the drain.

Damage MUST be tone down. I don´t think that high dmg is needed.
What about doing a rollback to 80dmg but leavin splash as it is now*

*More models damaged but not neccesarily killed.

@DarthBong420 because healing, supression, giving armor as infantry units buffs to range, rof, sigh, etc are not good. That on top of regular vet3 buffs.
26 Jul 2014, 03:45 AM

At this point i´m considering getting the plugin to hide some people post but theres times which is amusing reading how you fight each other.

@Arclyte @FrikadelleXXL plz tell me how i´m so a biased player. Maybe i have to play 5 more games as soviet on 1v1 to have the same equal number (i guess i should do cause ladder deccay is punching)

Never said anything about anyone being biased. I said artillery on both sides is ridiculous and they should both be nerfed.

OKW players desperately clutching their overpowered stuka, while demanding the equally stupid katyusha be nerfed is what people argue with me about.

I'd like to play a tactical WW2 RTS, not an artillery simulator.

Also, don't lump me in with that troll
26 Jul 2014, 03:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 21:26 PMNewk
Please Relic, do nerf the Katyusha they can destroy OKW/OST bases in one volley. Fix this damned game

I like your avatar. On a moar serious note. DAFUQ IS THIS RELIC. SNEAKY FUEL CHANGE TO JADGTIGER YET NO NERF OF KATY? It's like having cereal without milk.
26 Jul 2014, 03:54 AM

I think they should tone down the damage to trucks, but not nerf it into the ground entirely like they usually handle this shit.

26 Jul 2014, 04:00 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2014, 03:45 AMArclyte

I'd like to play a tactical WW2 RTS, not an artillery simulator.

As noted above, a tactical WW2 RTS would be an artillery simulator because artillery are what wins battles

I agree though that that would be a pretty unappealing game to anyone except utter wonks
26 Jul 2014, 04:10 AM

imo they should just tune down the amount of squad wiping every non-doctrinal artillery can do.
as others have mentioned, i think it would be much better and a lot less frustrating if artillery was capable of many model kills to discourage blobbing but not having the capabilities to completely destroy squads with one rocket so you lose the game.

26 Jul 2014, 04:15 AM

he is not contributing he is saying the same stupid excuse you commie fanboys love: if stuka is fine so is kat. obviously it is not. honestly vet 5 is really not any more op than vet3 on any other factions.

I think it's pretty clear that the comparison between the Stuka and the Kat is more or less never going to be apparent to some people on this forum.

Is the Stuka balanced?

Fuck No.

Is the Kat balanced?

Sure as Fuck not.

*slow clap*

This is exactly the kind of Relic COH balance I am used to after like 8 years of this shit.

One side gets stupid bullshit units, but the other one does too. That in itself is a simple kind of retard balance.

Arclyte makes a pretty convincing point that the majority of German players want to ignore the 13000 view thread where people have issues with the Stuka and nerf the Kat regardless.

If I had it my way both of them would be nerfed to hell, but at this point it gives either side an effective arty unit so I *guess* that's okay.

It's also been what like 2 days? Allies have had to deal with the Stuka for a month and most of them have either realized it's not changing or adapted.

I expect the same will happen with the Kat.
26 Jul 2014, 04:17 AM

Also, don't lump me in with that troll

Your argument isn't any better than his, it's simply worded more coherently.

It's clearly bias and the fact that your justification for the katyusha's current state is an opposing unit says worlds about your logic. It's not a productive thought nor does it provide any reason or perspective as to why you hold to the logic so fervently.

You don't want to be lumped in with him? Elevate your company.
26 Jul 2014, 04:19 AM

I think it's pretty clear that the comparison between the Stuka and the Kat is more or less never going to be apparent to some people on this forum.

Is the Stuka balanced?

Fuck No.

Is the Kat balanced?

Sure as Fuck not.

*slow clap*

This is exactly the kind of Relic COH balance I am used to after like 8 years of this shit.

One side gets stupid bullshit units, but the other one does too. That in itself is a simple kind of retard balance.

Arclyte makes a pretty convincing point that the majority of German players want to ignore the 13000 view thread where people have issues with the Stuka and nerf the Kat regardless.

If I had it my way both of them would be nerfed to hell, but at this point it gives either side an effective arty unit so I *guess* that's okay.

It's also been what like 2 days? Allies have had to deal with the Stuka for a month and most of them have either realized it's not changing or adapted.

I expect the same will happen with the Kat.

Your debate is like a bad penny. It remains at an incredibly low value and won't go away.

You haven't said anything but the same point repeatedly, and it was addressed and countered LONG ago. But you ignore any semblance of common sense and just recycle your words.
26 Jul 2014, 04:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2014, 04:19 AMBled

Your debate is like a bad penny. It remains at an incredibly low value and won't go away.

You haven't said anything but the same point repeatedly, and it was addressed and countered LONG ago. But you ignore any semblance of common sense and just recycle your words.

Kind of sounds like a certain pot calling a certain kettle black?

All I see in the past 4 pages is you personally attacking players so I personally don't see the validity of your opinion either.

I think the point of the discussion has shifted to squad wiping artillery needing a look in general. But with your permission of course oh Lord of the forums.
26 Jul 2014, 04:29 AM

Kind of sounds like a certain pot calling a certain kettle black?

All I see in the past 4 pages is you personally attacking players so I personally don't see the validity of your opinion either.

Did that offend you?

Nevermind the irony and silliness of your post, though talking down to and personally insulting are two different things, you received the former.

However, to actually address your post, because that's how constructive debate works, I stopped posting on the actual merits of the subject long ago when it was clear neither you or any other katyusha crusader were actually reading them, much less engaging them.

This thread is riddle full with coherent and well thought out reason. If the way people are talking to and treating you is upsetting, maybe you should stop spouting out "everyone else" and figure out what it is you're doing wrong.
26 Jul 2014, 04:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2014, 04:29 AMBled

Did that offend you?

Nevermind the irony and silliness of your post, though talking down to and personally insulting are two different things, you received the former.

However, to actually address your post, because that's how constructive debate works, I stopped posting on the actual merits of the subject long ago when it was clear neither you or any other katyusha crusader were actually reading them, much less engaging them.

This thread is riddle full with coherent and well thought out reason. If the way people are talking to and treating you is upsetting, maybe you should stop spouting out "everyone else" and figure out what it is you're doing wrong.

I'm not offended, this is an internet forum, on the internet, where peoples opinions are exactly that: opinions.

You seem to value your own quite highly. So highly in fact that whenever you open your mouth it seems to be to make personal attacks rather that to, as you already admitted, discuss the topic at hand.

So maybe leave your opinions out of it if you aren't willing to get back to the "coherent and well thought out reasoning". Just because you don't agree with it doesn't give you license to police the fucking thread.
26 Jul 2014, 05:09 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Never said anything about anyone being biased. I said artillery on both sides is ridiculous and they should both be nerfed.

This kind of logic puts you at the same level with him.

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jul 2014, 23:31 PMArclyte

big deal, you switched to germans after WFA launched after playing soviets in vanilla

"OKW players desperately clutching their "maybe" overpowered stuka, while demanding the equally stupid katyusha be nerfed is what people argue with me about.

I'd like to play a tactical WW2 RTS, not an artillery simulator."

On that i can agree.
26 Jul 2014, 05:22 AM

I'm not offended, this is an internet forum, on the internet, where peoples opinions are exactly that: opinions.

If you're not emotionally invested, stop focusing on your perceived sleights and remedy the situation. None of this is a challenge of your self worth, it's a challenge for you to actually ENGAGE what has been said to death already. You have failed to do that.

You say "if katy is bad, stuka is bad." A MYRIAD of posts from a MYRIAD of players present well worded rebuttals and then you say "if katy is bad, stuka is bad." Do that enough, and obviously no one is going to take your opinion seriously and then you settle for premature, blanket statements. What was the last one? "Everyone says katy is op in this thread, everyone says stuka is fine in the other thread. They're all german fanbois."

You seem to value your own quite highly. So highly in fact that whenever you open your mouth it seems to be to make personal attacks rather that to, as you already admitted, discuss the topic at hand.

I addressed this with a pretty thorough explanation, try again.

So maybe leave your opinions out of it if you aren't willing to get back to the "coherent and well thought out reasoning". Just because you don't agree with it doesn't give you license to police the fucking thread.

This is so glaringly ironic. I have literally said multiple times "please read previous posts, you're repeating the same thing without progressing the debate." This isn't rocket science, I laid it out for you. You want forward thought? Stop spewing the same thing over and over.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 39
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak