Login

russian armor

It's time Relic to finish the job with coh!

PAGES (11)down
20 Jul 2014, 10:43 AM

Well now that relic has finished with western front, it's about time for us that we still play coh (and not coh2) to keep their promise. I mean they have said that they will bring Coh back to its former state (before steam version).

I want a proper rank system like before, both in loading screen and ladders. Don't you??? There are a lot of things still to be done and since they have promise about that well it's hell about time to make it happen!!!!

I want an answer from Noun, back then he used to inform us...What is going on with Smoking Gun is working now on something or we have to request it?

Forgive me about my not so good English, and tell me what's your opinion.
20 Jul 2014, 12:58 PM
Coder Red Badge

The rank system is "proper", the only thing that doesn't work is it doesn't show your rank in the loading screen, which is a tiny, tiny issue that isn't really worth the time to fix.
20 Jul 2014, 13:12 PM

Hi Inverse, and thanks for answering.
I would agree with you if that was totally true. If so then which is the max level with factions? level 14?? The game is still full of bugs.
I'm asking them to make what they promised to do. If the rank in the loading screen is so easy why they wouldn't fix it? The point is this, if they want to let Coh die(which they do softly), at least they have to do it with respect, not only to the game but to the people that continue playing it and we have support it for so many years! I would prefer a straight answer like : we have abandon coh and not something like that. In the very end they discrediting their own game.
20 Jul 2014, 14:17 PM

Everybody would like if they kept updating COH.

However, they are letting the game die out in favor of their Western Fronts expansion. They are trying to lure the old vCoh fans to COH 2 with this expansion because it really looks like vCoh a lot more. But yet it's still far from the same.

Chances for a vCoh update are very slim I'm afraid.
20 Jul 2014, 15:41 PM

12ocky you are so right! I totally agree with you, I don't know if you notice this but they have also implement the same voice acting to same units, it's like COH, just to emphasize your opinion. Never the less they have give us a promise. I don't want to act like a child that my dad has promised me something but at least we deserve an answer. I have bought original COH, Opposite Fronts ,Tales Of Valor, Anthology(was an offer and on DVD and not CD) and finally COH2,well if that is not considered as a support move then I don't know...The whole idea of luring people from original game to COH2 is an even more sneaky move. If my favorite game is about to die then I want to die with dignity, not to left it rotten and gradually die pretending they did their best, because they didn't.
20 Jul 2014, 16:39 PM

Ofcourse they didn't, they almost never have. It's been like this for years now. But there is nothing we can do, but to accept that.

Don't expect anything from Noun. All I've seen him do well is eat peppers.

20 Jul 2014, 16:56 PM

It's sooo sad. If I had the money I would bought the rights of COH just to show them how the work is done. I would add an extra command tree to each faction some extra units to each and extra automatch maps. Some balance to units and finally Africa as a new campaign. Also new dx 11 and bye bye COH2.
20 Jul 2014, 17:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

It's sooo sad. If I had the money I would bought the rights of COH just to show them how the work is done. I would add an extra command tree to each faction some extra units to each and extra automatch maps. Some balance to units and finally Africa as a new campaign. Also new dx 11 and bye bye COH2.

Let's put this to bed right now.

It cost SEGA $26 million to buy Relic.

How much are you proposing to put forward -and can afford to buy -for vCoH?

Let me give you a clue: don't count on community support. There are guys who will scream blue murder bcs they have to pay $2.50 for a Commander.

Over to you. Out.

20 Jul 2014, 17:30 PM

Was a wish, though I doubt if they know that with this buy-win commander thing there is no distance left to run.
20 Jul 2014, 18:49 PM

Vcoh runs pretty stable at the moment. Most functionalities are brought back alive.

It will remain in the current state, im afraid.

Well let the rats run towards the western front expansion, which is just another opposing fronts broken shiet.
20 Jul 2014, 20:47 PM

I doubt vCoH still gives any money to Relic or Sega, so be grateful for the game you currently have.
20 Jul 2014, 21:21 PM

Yes, finish the job by putting COH2 on sale for 75% while announcing the shutting down of vCOH servers. :P
20 Jul 2014, 21:50 PM

I haven't played CoH1 in ages. What's it like now? Are there still plenty of players? Is everyone that plays now a vet that whoop someone just trying to get back into it?
20 Jul 2014, 22:22 PM

All of that is possible with mods.
21 Jul 2014, 05:07 AM

vCOH HD

Upgrade the graphics engine, SLI support - maybe some of the balance tweaks from Tommy - the servers they way they WERE.

Sell it for $19.95

Everybody is happy.
21 Jul 2014, 06:53 AM
Patrion 14

There are still some Steam Version bugs. I would pay for a HD version. Even 50 bugs.

I haven't played CoH1 in ages. What's it like now? Are there still plenty of players? Is everyone that plays now a vet that whoop someone just trying to get back into it?

Not that many. You get a game but it´s getting harder.

Depends what vet means. The most really good players left. You meet many low and mid skill players today.
21 Jul 2014, 08:38 AM

I would buy a coh HD version, if its made by Smoking Gun (The Men and Women, who made vcoh). I also would buy another coh game, Soviet Union vs. Nazi Germany, made by the named game company.
21 Jul 2014, 09:00 AM

CoH will not be updated, and Relic or Sega will not respond to this topic.
21 Jul 2014, 16:29 PM

I would buy a coh HD version, if its made by Smoking Gun (The Men and Women, who made vcoh). I also would buy another coh game, Soviet Union vs. Nazi Germany, made by the named game company.

I don't think there's much reason for an HD CoH. I still think the original game looks just as good as CoH2.
21 Jul 2014, 16:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2014, 09:00 AMWoggie
CoH will not be updated, and Relic or Sega will not respond to this topic.

I'm afraid you're right, this topic was created as a reminder to what they say.
I agree that CoH don't needs an HD graphics, we talk about a final update as they said they would. I have a feeling (i'm an optimistic in nature )that this post might help with this update. CoH has everyday almost 2700 players I can't believe that someone of them don't want the game to have a final patch.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS