Login

russian armor

So... what's next?

21 Jul 2014, 00:22 AM
Patrion 310

I thought Relic doesn't want out money any more. Will they give us the new single player content out of the kindness of their hearts?

They wanted to shed the whole "pay to win" idea. If multi player content can be obtained for free, then they have succeeded. Single player has no bearing on multi player and I have no problem buying TOW stuff :)
21 Jul 2014, 05:20 AM
Patrion 15

If I had a priority list it would look something like this:

1. Fix the horrible game freezes that many people are experiencing. This doesn't need an explanation. It's really bad for a lot of people. Completely game breaking in many cases.

2. Fix warspoils. Either introduce a currency system that allows people to buy what they want (IE what they don't already own) or the more probable half assed solution, implementing a trading system.

3. Observer mode

4. In game ladder rankings, and a badge that displays roughly your ELO during the loading, and post game screens.

5. An overhaul of the vanilla COH2 commanders. Too much ability overlap and overall boring and uninspired commanders here. WFA commanders are a giant step in the right direction, and I would love to see Relic make the COH2 the total package. Keep the momentum going and fix the obviously terrible commander design of the ost and soviets.

6. As was mentioned before, hotkey remapping. I use auto hot key but honestly the default hotkeys are terrible. If custom hotkeys are for some reason not feasible, at least give people a set of hotkeys that allows them to control the camera with wasd and remap the current "wasd" abilities to other hotkeys for these.
21 Jul 2014, 06:01 AM

My guess is that there are some people including myself who plays the game on lowest settings and low resolution. Optimizing the game would be nice.

This and fix game freezes. These are the most important things right now. Oh, and give ME an OKW "rare" doctrine. :clap:
21 Jul 2014, 06:06 AM

I would highly appreciate a fix for the game freezes.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★