Login

russian armor

I have a question...

19 Jul 2014, 20:48 PM

In a 2v2 situation as the allies how do you "counter play" Germans who use the vet up commander. I mean seriously early game their inf is 3 star so you cant win there. You get armor and they have 3 vet armor.... They counter all decent infantry pushes with Flak emplacements and that OKW flak truck. Any guidance would be helpful, thanks!
Hux
19 Jul 2014, 20:56 PM
Patrion 14

In a 2v2 situation as the allies how do you "counter play" Germans

you get rid of the quotation marks and start using counter play.

Coordinated teamwork also helps.
19 Jul 2014, 20:57 PM

Push fuel harder ;) not easy to give vets and also move up tiers.

19 Jul 2014, 21:11 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

They really can't vet units very quickly, or too many of them. I've only really bothered vetting 1 mortar with the commander, and most people play it similarly.

2 vet units is 50 fuel (25 per use right? I can't remember, its 20 or 25)

That slows tech a ton. Sometimes you have to concede one side of the map in order to hold the other half. If you ensure you hold your fuel and keep pressure on them you should be able to tech up earlier than them.

If you're playing it safe this way, keep a steady pace and make sure you have counters ready for their first light vehicles. If they vet units and lose early light vehicles, you can overcome them with tanks before they can deal with it.
19 Jul 2014, 23:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jul 2014, 21:11 PMOhme
They really can't vet units very quickly, or too many of them. I've only really bothered vetting 1 mortar with the commander, and most people play it similarly.

2 vet units is 50 fuel (25 per use right? I can't remember, its 20 or 25)

That slows tech a ton. Sometimes you have to concede one side of the map in order to hold the other half. If you ensure you hold your fuel and keep pressure on them you should be able to tech up earlier than them.

If you're playing it safe this way, keep a steady pace and make sure you have counters ready for their first light vehicles. If they vet units and lose early light vehicles, you can overcome them with tanks before they can deal with it.

We did a good job of recapping their fuel. The problem was it was a Semoskiy and they were dug in middle so hard they built so many fuel posts. Idk maybe its just a german sided map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 24
United Kingdom 150
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak