Login

russian armor

State of the balance according to Imperial Dane

• This thread is locked
PAGES (16)down
23 Jul 2014, 00:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 23:23 PMDucati

You don't need to counter his points. Do it if you want to be part of this discussion.

However, I humbly suggest that if you're not going to participate in an on topic discussion, but you're simply going to trivialize someone else based on your own bias of that individual, that you keep your opinion to yourself.

Well I like to alert the general majority of people reading this thread to understand who stands for what. And I get annoyed sometimes when people don't understand Dane's real opinion on the game is around bias. So I think it's important to voice on who/or what we're discussing and whether or not it's important to discuss such a thing.
23 Jul 2014, 00:30 AM

I think dane is rite about a lot. He is my fav caster haha and he is rly.gud at all factions. Very hard to be good with all. And he even starts by saying that his opinion probably isn't perfect so at least he.can. admit when he is wrong.

But yeah lots of okw needs to buff. Still sum.good stuff like pumas and.fusil.but rifles they are just way too strong. Volk cannot do anything vs rifle. They just die like ant
23 Jul 2014, 00:32 AM

I think people misunderstand Dane's statements.
He never said Elephant is useless. He said that in regards to the game he was casting. He said it is pointless to go for Elephant when enemy got almost no tanks and loads of infantry and tbh I agree with that.

His opinion about Pumas was again from the game he casted and again at that time it was a valid one. In the recent balance video he actually said he as wrong about Pumas and they are good units but somehow everyone forget to mentioned this.

Ho voiced Maxim being a bit too effective and I don't think there is anyone reasonable who thinks otherwise especially when you compare it to the German equivalent.

I still think Panther is very good. Maybe a bit overpriced but definitely not the crap people seems to believe it is.

With the recent munition changes Volks are actually decent units because you're able to equip them all with Shrecks now + you can throw more than 3 grenades each game.

On the side note I am amazed how much of a change the munnition change gave in terms of the whole OKW experience. It looks like people who said that OKW was too resources starved were correct in the end.

Suddenly AA halftrack not reign free on the battlefield, you can get your upgrades like shrecks and G43, you can use your abilities more often.

I faced Maxim spam and was able to beat it due to flanking and grenade throws, Rifle spam is less annoying and a bit easier to deal against.

We will see how it goes but this topic is now pointless as game balance changed so kind of became irrelevant.

Mod can actually close it.

Unless someone would like to say something.
23 Jul 2014, 00:44 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I think the thread reached its point. New patch out, I'm sure Dane himself will do another analysis of the balance.

Closing this by request of the OP.
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 18
South Africa 2
unknown 10
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W