Login

russian armor

1v1 - W/L ratios of top player

15 Jul 2014, 07:48 AM

Vetlolcake are YOU BROKEN? you still arguing this Dumb asss point.
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Jul 2014, 11:12 AM

Jesulin is totally OP. He needs a click speed nerf so VetLolcake can counter him.

Judging from the post history I thought vetlolcake was mentoring Jesulin and Jesulin can play that well only because of his sensei.
15 Jul 2014, 12:18 PM

Dear Lolcake. Please, but really please stop trying to discuss your issues with the game any further. Atleast if you keep going like that.
No one can take you seriously. Many have asked, but you didnt provide your playercard yet. Its kinda weird, because you are trying to argue with win rates and how easy the Allied factions are. One would assume that you would be kind enough to provide your stats in order to further prove your point.
15 Jul 2014, 12:20 PM
Patrion 310

Jesulin once had a streak of over 90 as Germans a few months ago so I guess that made them massively super op, right lolcake? I think he should play 1vs1 as allies against Jesulin. If they are as op as he says he will stomp jesulin
15 Jul 2014, 13:36 PM

Unlike you i use statistics to back my argument. Match maker matches players of Higher skill level. So anyone getting USa W/ ratios will quickly be playing opponents of higher skill.

Even if its not 100% of the time You can see Clearly 90% win ratios for US and the difference in win % does not account for this. Its clear there is Balance issues due to the differences in %

Just finally admitt you enjoy the easy mode OP play that the allied nations bring. I can see you in every thread trying to polish a turd that cant be polished mate.

+1 sir, that guy has made it his life mission to SHOUT as loud as he can on every single thread that Allies are in no way shape or form OP. Hilarious imo.........

With regards to any of the issues that you have stated being fixed, dream on, Relic simply could not give a toss.

Playing axis = constant pressure and stress

Playing allies = a breeze 99.99% of the time
15 Jul 2014, 13:44 PM

"top player" - lol, as if ranking matters in this game or there's such a thing as a "Top Player" when there's like 200 people that consistently play 1v1.
15 Jul 2014, 14:16 PM

+1 sir, that guy has made it his life mission to SHOUT as loud as he can on every single thread that Allies are in no way shape or form OP. Hilarious imo.........

With regards to any of the issues that you have stated being fixed, dream on, Relic simply could not give a toss.

Playing axis = constant pressure and stress

Playing allies = a breeze 99.99% of the time

The amount of...

...in this post.

I simply can't...

...it.
15 Jul 2014, 14:33 PM

Good afternoon relic,

People think i am biased. But this is not true. I ask for a balanced game.

All posters on this forum like to say "L2P".

Well here is the proof

Did it no occur to you that the game is not currently balanced

US players achieveing 80%+ W/L ratios with ratios e.g. of USA 48 to 1 and 96 to 11. These are ridiculous figures

Direct comparison of Von ivan

Example:

3.mTw.VonIvan9511 W/L ratio .896+7 - US forces
3.mTw.VonIvan1 W/L ratio .727+4 - OKW
mTw.VonIvan1009165 W/L ratio .85+9 Soviets
mTw.VonIvan1009165 .772 - OH

OKW and OH far lower.

Cant count the number of threads addressing balance issues with Soviet and US forces. Why is this never fixed. To bring this to par.

Current issues:

Early game:

Maxim Spam
US AA truck
USA BAR blob
M3/Penal/Guards
Lack of OKW AT options/effectiveness
OH grens sucking bad vs Rifleman
OH severe lack of options vs USA

Mid to late

Lack of OKW AT options/effectiveness
T-34 85 call in - OP
Panther sucking bad and being ridiculously expensive
IS2 - post buff
ISU152

wow what a bias post, Did you ever take a stats course or have to learn how to do a technical report? You just posted a number without knowing its meaning. VonIvan plays US faction WAY more than OKW. It has to do with he loves the faction and there are always like 80& axis to 20% allies players on so it takes a much longer time to find a game. Up until recently in the march deployment a similar situation also existed with Sovs ans Ostheer.
15 Jul 2014, 15:00 PM

Since Jesulin keeps coming up ... here are his 1v1 stats:
114 20 .851 us
32 7 .821 OKW
360 55 .867 Soviet
346 40 .896 OST

That there shows some consistency in all factions ... Jesulin OP!!
Wait ... his OST play is higher OP!!
Or we can twist things more ... he has lost 20 games as US but only 7 as OKW .... OKW OP!!!

Common LOL .. post your stats. Mine show I'm a Soviet fan boy but I suck with them. Should I complain about how OP the Axis are or L2P??
15 Jul 2014, 20:51 PM

Common LOL .. post your stats. Mine show I'm a Soviet fan boy but I suck with them. Should I complain about how OP the Axis are or L2P??

yep. german, fanboy reporting in (got more okw games by now than soviet games since release :O)

i do think that soviets as well as usf are quite fine (there will always be minor/ non-gamebreaking issues).
i been struggling against soviets lately. is it because they are borderline OP? hell no. its just me being bad. thats okay. i try to improve instead of assuming im the best player there is and blaming the game when i lose
15 Jul 2014, 23:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 04:50 AMVonIvan

Coming from you Porygon I'm not surprised, or offended either.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★