Login

russian armor

CieZ's Captain Opener

5 Aug 2014, 22:20 PM

Thanks a lot CieZ for this strategy! I've tried it (with the deviation of buying grenades somewhere around my first Pathfinder squad since I find Smoke Nades to be incredibly useful) and so far, I like it a lot! It's been working like a charm for me, not counting problems caused by my shitty micro and macro.

Once, my Stuart and AT-gun won me the game right there as I was able to push for and destroy two of his base trucks, and my M2HB prevented his Volks to get into Schreck range of my Stuart.
I also find Airborne to be incredible once upgraded.

That being said, I recently acquired the Recon Support commander and wonder if it's possible to integrate it into this strategy- or if Recon Support is best left to 2v2 and up?

Also, on the topic of late game: You recommend getting two M8A1s and a Jackson, and while they're quite deadly, they're also rather fragile. Would Shermans be a viable alternative? (E.g. 2 Shermans, 1 M8/Jackson depending on what enemy shows)
6 Aug 2014, 05:37 AM
Patrion 15

Very nice, I came up with something similar myself, I tried going 3 rifles since RE are totally useless outside of recrewing, but it really bleeds MP hard if you can't micro all your infantry well. Thanks for the guide!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★