Login

russian armor

Thread of Teamkillers/Team game trolls.

• This thread is locked
5 Jul 2014, 20:09 PM

I would probably team kill you also if you pulled that shit on me. let me guess? you let him get killed by the two enemy players and just sat up north?
5 Jul 2014, 20:13 PM

you do realize there is fuel on the top of the map too right?
5 Jul 2014, 20:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Jul 2014, 20:13 PMwooof
you do realize there is fuel on the top of the map too right?

thought it was the one with only south fuel. well nevermind then. but the part about camping while your teammate gets destroyed is still relevant.
5 Jul 2014, 20:15 PM

Public shaming is just as bad as what they are doing. Save the replay, report them to the Enforcement team and send the replay.
5 Jul 2014, 20:15 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 11

So fitting that the first person to respond agrees with teamkilling.
5 Jul 2014, 20:16 PM

well by the looks of that you went north. you do realize that there is fuel on the bottom of the map and that you want fuel right? I would probably team kill you also if you pulled that shit on me. let me guess? you let him get killed by the two enemy players and just sat up north?

Pretty much what Wooof said there is fuel top too, and no I didn't I was fighting US top and mid all the way, I also flanked US big time when they tried to 2v1 him and got his ambo 3 times and captain twice. I think he was mostly mad because I got a Spotlight Halftrack as well, which for spotting US retreat to captain is great, means I can just hammer it with Field gun all day, and it shows off flanks and any pushes to the top so I can move to intercept or go 2v1 Soviet at bot.
5 Jul 2014, 20:18 PM

Public shaming is just as bad as what they are doing. Save the replay, report them to the Enforcement team and send the replay.

You can actually report players for this? Didn't realize, I thought it was just for suspected map or drop hackers or other cheats, got a link or email I can send it too?
5 Jul 2014, 20:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge

if you want to please send the relevent data to enforcement@relic.com and let relic handle it. on this forum you are not to name names as one we don't deal with enforcement and two public shaming/humiliation is against the rules.

secondly drop hacking doesn't work in coh2. (find one of the many inverse posts on it.)
5 Jul 2014, 20:33 PM
Patrion 14

Thread locked for reasons stated above.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment