Login

russian armor

Questions and one proposal

5 Jul 2014, 07:29 AM

1Q: What is the difference between the US mortar track barrage and delayed barrage, other than timer?
2Q:Is there a picture what descripes with ingame image that from where long,mid,short range calculated?

3P: Any possibility to let US forces to drop( desirably swap ) weapons between them?
Thanks in advance.!
5 Jul 2014, 11:51 AM

1Q: What is the difference between the US mortar track barrage and delayed barrage, other than timer?
2Q:Is there a picture what descripes with ingame image that from where long,mid,short range calculated?

3P: Any possibility to let US forces to drop( desirably swap ) weapons between them?
Thanks in advance.!

1) Delayed has a larger AoE. Bigger shells, I guess? Would explain the smaller range.
2) Somebody could throw one together, but your best bet is to use the range of an MG as a known and visible cone and use that as your yard stick
3) None that we know of yet
5 Jul 2014, 14:15 PM

1.) More penetration, more damage, shorter range, chance to cause criticals on vehicles.
2.) No, that's not really possible. Long, mid, short are not fixed, but every weapon has it's own values for them. For some long is 35, mid starts at 20 and short at 8, for others it's mid at 14 and short at 0.
3.) I think that would be possible to do, but I don't think it would be good for gameplay.
6 Jul 2014, 09:32 AM

Thanks for the replies! Also about weapons swap i forgot to mention not all weapons just rack purchasabe oneseg i want my lutenant as a supression platform with lmg but i can only get it halfway done beacus hes already got BAR.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★