Login

russian armor

Prestige rank BUG

4 Jul 2014, 13:16 PM

Hi, I think many people already noticed this,there is a bug after the new update of company of heroes 2. In this new update, prestige ranks are added, however all people are given prestige rank 1, but those who were level 100 are all reset to level 1, this is very unfair since the efforts of those players made the whole past year are just erased and wiped in a second, I have already sent several messages to the the community managers , developers and also posts in the official Company of Heroes Forum, but until now, I still do not receive any reply from them,so, relic please solve this serious issue caused by the newly update
4 Jul 2014, 14:10 PM

the prestige rank thing is still happening ,the following is a player I met just now, he is just lv 27 and only have 14 hrs of gameplay, why he also gets the prestige rank 1 ????

http://steamcommunity.com/id/neverwinterguy

4 Jul 2014, 14:21 PM

4 Jul 2014, 16:42 PM

In the game, after the round, when I turn over his card/badge thing, it shows he has a prestige = =
4 Jul 2014, 17:18 PM

ive noticed the same thing. i think the bug is people with prestige 1 see every else as having prestige 1. if you look at their actual player cards, it correctly shows that some players are not prestige 1.
7 Jul 2014, 11:01 AM

after match it shows rank 1, please fix
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight