Login

russian armor

Pls finally fix Maxim retreat

4 Jul 2014, 09:35 AM

Relic can you pls finally fix the Maxim bug?! And make them able to actually retreat and not let them sit on the spot until they're all dead?

Thank you very much!
Ffs I don't even know for how long this bug is around now.
4 Jul 2014, 09:37 AM

And also the Zis needs fixing: The barrage you paid 60 muni for sure shouldn't just stop as soon as one crew member dies.
4 Jul 2014, 10:46 AM

Or better fix MG42 teleporting ability so chances to retreat will be the same as with Maxim
6 Jul 2014, 14:14 PM

Or better fix MG42 teleporting ability so chances to retreat will be the same as with Maxim
:thumbsup:
6 Jul 2014, 20:08 PM

Nah each one has it's own downside. MG 42 gunner dies while packing and next one has to start over, and Maxim gets dropped and needs to be picked up. They're both unfairly fair.
7 Jul 2014, 04:37 AM
Patrion 27

Right now if you hit the retreat hotkey on an mg42 while rifles approach it will get de-crewed most of the time no matter how soon you hit it.

since WFA came out I have had many retreating bugs where the units just stand in place, as well as Grenadiers paying for and waiting for the cooldown for rifle nades that never fired.
7 Jul 2014, 05:28 AM
Donator 11

The German mortar is the one that is truly broken. It is possible for a German mortar to successfully retreat with one member. It is rare but I've seen happen about three times. I have not seen it happen with the soviet mortar but you almost never see it anyways. :P
7 Jul 2014, 06:47 AM

The German mortar is the one that is truly broken. It is possible for a German mortar to successfully retreat with one member. It is rare but I've seen happen about three times. I have not seen it happen with the soviet mortar but you almost never see it anyways. :P

I had that situation with soviets too - 1man squad retreated to base and then died and leave mortar near my base
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
South Africa 1
Germany 769
Peru 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %