Login

russian armor

July 3rd Patch Notes

3 Jul 2014, 17:19 PM

Hey with this update does anybody have the disk write error at 35%? My update just keep getting stuck there.
3 Jul 2014, 17:48 PM

Panzer II
Moving accuracy increased by 25%

I couldn't find this change in the game files.

Only related changes I could find were:

- they have changed Panzer II Luchs weapon scatter modifier from 1,5 to 1,25
- they have changed moving accuracy modifier for it's weapon from 0,35 to 0,25 (which is actually worse)

Maybe less scatter overall but less accuracy on the move actually makes it 25% more effective on the move, but I don't know.

Maybe I'm missing something, but couldn't find any other changes.

If I hadn't missed anything, I wish they would give us exact changes instead of guesswork like that :P
3 Jul 2014, 17:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2014, 06:10 AMfranko

... 35 games with western front. Maybe he should play a little more to talk about unit nerfs?
Rear echelon... wow such great utility that can be performed better by other units. I can give you rear and give me kubel ok ? or better sturm that are shredding infantry.
Im really sick of biased post on coh forums. Everytime when okw,werhmacht player loses game it is because OP units, first soviets now US are OP.
Im not best player but also i'm not blaming my loses on OP units.

35 games in 7 days period after game release is not to bad. That's five games a day which is a serious time investment for a working adult.
Your comment is ignored.
3 Jul 2014, 18:36 PM

35 games in 7 days period after game release is not to bad. That's five games a day which is a serious time investment for a working adult.
Your comment is ignored.

How it is ignored when you already replied ? facepalm...
Like you said it is only week and some guys are already experts regarding balance and meta.
But patch hit the servers so you can be happy and roll US now.
3 Jul 2014, 18:45 PM
Donator 11

Srsly what are you talking about the Volley Fire franko?

I really like playing OKW, but I also like playing US as same! And Volley Fire was too overwhelming!!!!

He got a RE and you a Sturm? Oh god, then good luck, you will need it! Volley Fire was dominating in all stages of the game aand especially in early game, when he is able to pin your first unit and you HAVE TO retreat it! It's an amazing disadvantage!

Current state is much better
3 Jul 2014, 19:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jul 2014, 18:36 PMfranko

How it is ignored when you already replied ? facepalm...
Like you said it is only week and some guys are already experts regarding balance and meta.
But patch hit the servers so you can be happy and roll US now.

The backfire effect.

We've all been guilty of this at some point.
3 Jul 2014, 20:21 PM

Volley Fire was dominating in all stages of the game aand especially in early game, when he is able to pin your first unit and you HAVE TO retreat it! It's an amazing disadvantage!

Current state is much better

Sowhat about Kubel? I guess it can pin in early game as well. Combine with sturmpio and it's really hard to stop them.

Volley is useless right now. OKW, Ost and soviets have nice supression no matter what (kubel, mg, maxim). US don't because you need to choose between AT gun and HMG which makes volley something very worth to spend ammo. Too big nerf. They could nerf it just little and increase cost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★