Login

russian armor

Lienne Forest map: Starting Sturmpionier squad stuck at base

1 Jul 2014, 18:34 PM

I noticed now two times that when I play the Oberkommando West on the map Lienne Forest on a specific starting location (at the northern base, second position from right), that one of the 4 squad members of the Sturmpionier squad that you start with is stuck inside the starting headquarter. It cannot move out of it and it makes the squad nearly useless, because it makes it behave weirdly. They will not finish capping points before they go to the next point in your command queue and they become more and more unresponsive the further they get seperated from their squad mate. The only way to fix this is to kill the stuck squad member with a grenade which is not immediately available and costs you a lot of ressources and time. This gives you a massive disadvantage and has to be fixed as soon as possible.

I link two replays of me demonstrating this, just observe the starting Sturmpionier squad from my perspective (player name is "gokkel").

http://www.coh2.org/replay/19443/units-getting-stuck-and-nades-not-being-thrown (this replay is from before the last minipatch, so cannot watch it without further effort)
http://www.coh2.org/replay/19540/unit-stuck-again-%26-legendary-jagdpanzer

If you play OKW in 3v3 or 4v4 I recommend to deselect the map in your search until they fix the map.
2 Jul 2014, 18:50 PM

this has happened to me a couple times but on multiple maps. pls fix
2 Jul 2014, 20:04 PM

Happened to my mate that the complete troop stuck in the HQ. Very annoying.
3 Jul 2014, 10:30 AM

happens to me on a different map too
3 Jul 2014, 16:41 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment