Login

russian armor

1v1, the Unbeatable Liberty & Democracy

30 Jun 2014, 00:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2014, 00:31 AMCieZ

It isn't a bug, it's an unfortunate side effect of the way in which the modifier that Volley Fire applies to Rear Echelon Troops works.

The Stuart, when using its ability can do extremely well against Pumas, especially if backed up by the Capt or an AT gun - both of which will be around if you have a Stuart on the field.

Agreed.

The Stuart and the Puma fight on even terms. They have different advantages.

The Stuart has the Shell Shock ability which stuns the Puma and increases the rate of fire of the Stuart temporarily. Stuart beats the Puma if it gets this power off any even a slight bit of help.

Puma has range and better DPS. If it gets a good few shots before the battle begins it will win against the Stuart.

In close quarters combat the Stuart has the advantage. In large open fields the Puma has the advantage. They can fight each other competently.

There are huge issues with the US forces.

Volley fire and the M15 AA Halftrack are chief.
30 Jun 2014, 00:57 AM

None of the players thinking USA is fine can comment on this? This is factual information guys, so, please, do elaborate.

I did have that kind of stat, before I lose 4 games to Ostheer tiger, I have absolutely no idea how to take this beast down.
It just solo down my 2 Jackson's and 4 zooka squads, 57mm is powerless against this.

USF late game AT power is extremely not rewarding.
30 Jun 2014, 01:02 AM
Patrion 15

Ciez summed it up pretty well, imo.

It's seriously hilarious watching people try to justify volley fire in its current form. The fix is simple, make it a targeted ability that applies to only one squad, and force the RE squad to remain stationary for the ability to stay active. This would still fill the role of supressing a key target, without the comical 4 man squad pinning 3-4 guys with 4 carbines at any range or zooks rapid firing.

The issues I have with the USF is the timing of the AA halftrack, and volley fire being far too easy and effective to use in most circumstances. Also, the officers you get from teching feel really cheap for advancing you a tier in tech, and being extremely strong combat units.
30 Jun 2014, 01:06 AM

I agree poly, US Anti-tank ability against supported Tiger Is isn't good.

The Sherman Easy Eight (Rifle company) should fix this but one has to win the war spoils lottery first.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★