Login

russian armor

OKW truck health / Medic Truck

29 Jun 2014, 10:48 AM

I've been having real trouble with OKW trucks lately, especially as players have been getting better with the OKW faction. Even when placed in bad places or forcing off the support, they take incredibly long times to kill off. The situation can get worse as team games get larger, when there can be a large concentration of trucks that take forever to take out.

Even Artillery can take around 4-5 mins of constant bombardment to kill one often meaning that a large investment can go wasted for a long period of time, and you can forget about taking it out with mortars or the M8 as they simply don't do enough damage to warrant it.

Though I would say the Medic truck is perhaps the bigger issue rather then the other two. As the flak truck cost quite a bit more then the others and the repair truck is easy to isolate. The medic truck however is often well supported by constintly reinforcing infantry and it can reinforce pioneers to continuelly under artillery fire. On top of that it's cost isn't very high and is easily replaced. I would be fine if it was only the Medic truck that received a health decrease even if the others remained untouched.

How do you guys feel about the Medic truck and the health of the trucks?
29 Jun 2014, 13:01 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Indirect fire has become amazing at dealing with the OKW now. Wait for the OKW to attack you and when he retreats his units, hit the medic bunker with all the indirect fire you have. A b4 howitzer with precision strike will completely annihilate all his infantry if you time it right. Then move in and mop up with a counter attack.
29 Jun 2014, 13:02 PM

They are perfectly in 1v1s.
29 Jun 2014, 17:15 PM

120mm is pure evil against medic truck. The sweat tear of OKW when his precious Obersoldaten gets wiped is too much for me.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight