Login

russian armor

OBER-KABLOBAMMANDO WEST

28 Jun 2014, 16:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I HAD A 7 GAME WINNING STREAK(WITH NOOB TEAMMATES AND EVEN NOOBIER ENEMIES,JUST READ)
AND I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE TOP OF THE US FORCES random 2v2 LADDER

AND 2 TIMES YESTERDAY I WAS BLOBBED TO DEATH BY MASSIVE (AND I MEAN MASSIVE 8-10 squads) BLOBS OF PANZERFUSILIER AND VOLKS and OBERSOLDATEN AND YOU NAME IT TO END MY PRECIOUS STREAK
LAST NIGHT I HAD NIGHTMARES OVER IT.

AS SOON AS A OBK PLAYER(AND HIS FRIEND) FEELS HE IS BEING OUTPLAYED HE GIVES UP AND STARTS BLOBBING LIKE A MADMAN AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!(ESPECIALLY WITH CRATERS(YELLOW COVER) ALL OVER THE MAP BECAUSE OF ALL THE ARTY I CALL DOWN ON THE ZOMBIE NAZI BLOB OF DEATH

GIANT NAZI ZOMBIE BLOBS WITH G43s AND Vet 5(WTF NIGHTMARES)
NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY MOVE AT like 5x SPEED (PANZERFUSILIERS)

IMAGINE THIS SHIT COMING AT YOU ON HURTGEN FOREST(WHICH IS NOW AUTO-VETO'd). YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE BLOB WILL COME FROM ITS SERIOUSLY FRIGHTENING LIKE SOME SORT OF NAZI ZOMBIE MOVIE

PLAY CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES GET TO LEVEL 6000 AND GIVE ALL THE ZOMBIES GUNS. THATS WHAT MY TROOPS HAVE TO GO THROUGH

NOTHING COUNTERS IT EXCEPT AN ISU 152 or 2(OR MAYBE 10). AND HONESTLY THE ISU152 WOULD PROBABLY AUTO ABANDON ITSELF IN THE FACE OF THESE BLOBS. THEY ALSO THROW SHREKS INTO THE MIX. SO SHERMAN FORGET ABOUT IT .
AA HALFTRACK?

LOL. 50 CAL?

LMAO

THIS BRINGS ME TO ANOTHer ISSUE,SINCE ITS 2v2,MY TEAMMATE GETS rekt BY THE BLOB AND LEAVES ME TO DEAL WITH 2 DIFFERENT MASSIVE BLOBS!!(THAT HE GAVE VETERANCY AND VEHICLES BECAUSE THEY GOT WIPED OFF THE FUEL)

sorry for the rant and caps.
28 Jun 2014, 16:44 PM

excessive panzerfüsilier blobbing is actually extremely effective...too effective. still no need to use caps for your whole post.
28 Jun 2014, 17:00 PM

Make a counter blob that will teach them
28 Jun 2014, 17:01 PM

Just faced this in a 2v2. Massive blobs of Panzer Fusiliers with all kinds of inf in the mix. Can't hold against it.
Ridiculous.
28 Jun 2014, 17:07 PM

L2P. Maybe play sovs if you can't play US? They have the maxim which shuts down blobs. As US there is something called anit aircraft ht and double BAR rifle squads. But you know bitching in capitals and making up stupid stories about Nazi Zombies is really going to help your cause.
28 Jun 2014, 17:08 PM
Patrion 27

http://www.coh2.org/topic/19249/u-blob-sa

The universe will implode in three... two...
28 Jun 2014, 17:11 PM

mgs, mortars, mines. save up for a quick katyusha and protect it with a zis.

every army is blobbing like crazy since the expansion came out. slow them down with mgs, then punish them with AOE. thats how ive been dealing with them. i usually only build a few infantry squads and 5-6 weapon teams when they do that. works really well.
28 Jun 2014, 17:18 PM

my caps also got stuck, but on a small letters :(
28 Jun 2014, 18:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

L2P. Maybe play sovs if you can't play US? They have the maxim which shuts down blobs. As US there is something called anit aircraft ht and double BAR rifle squads. But you know bitching in capitals and making up stupid stories about Nazi Zombies is really going to help your cause.

Maxim/MG42 won´t stop 2 squads with the high DPS of the new factions. And since it´s really common seeing blobs for both factions, unless you spam them it´s really map dependent.
It´s funny how you can retreat at mid-long range a fullhealth maxim and still get wiped due to long range dps and recrewing MG "mechanic".

Since mines have beeing properly nerfed, i´ll suggest trying democharges more often. Wonderful results on this meta. Mortars also are wonderful against the forward healing base of OKW
28 Jun 2014, 18:43 PM
Patrion 14

You deserve multiple defeats for that dreadful initial post. Mwuahahahah (etc)
28 Jun 2014, 18:46 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

You deserve multiple defeats for that dreadful initial post. Mwuahahahah (etc)

+1
28 Jun 2014, 19:05 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Double bar squads lmfao...obviously this hasnt happenned to you.
Im not talking about 3 or 4 squads. im talking about almost an entire pop cap blob full of them rushing you from out of nowhere where later on in the game. NOTHING american can survive long enough to take on the Nazi zombie ubersoldaten blob.

28 Jun 2014, 19:09 PM

Rifles with the lmg from the infantry company and defensive positions will stop the blobs anytime.

Or call in arty (m7 f.e.).

Either way the OKW will bleed way too much MP and won't be able to field enough infantry.
28 Jun 2014, 19:11 PM

Riflemen blob, meet Obersoldaten blob.
28 Jun 2014, 19:13 PM

50 cals. suppress blobs and do great damage. I find them essential when playing the US and more so than BARs and 30 cals.

The Airborne commander will drop emergency ones (I get them on the base early on and quickly reinforce them).
28 Jun 2014, 19:14 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Don't forget about barbed wire, you can funnel them into a demo charge.
28 Jun 2014, 19:27 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

@ Thunderhun yes that works but you cant change your doctrine 45 minutes into the game,when this is extremely effective.

Most of the time they dont blob until they get desperate,which can be whenever.
+ I really dont want COh2 to turn back into Pick this doctrine or GG

@coh2player yes a 50 cal(or 2,or 5) will work until theres cover everywhere and the blob starts getting REALLY serious (with G43s and multiple obers,along with volks with shreks from the early game..VET 5...)
ugh....the nightmareish images....

@Tobis Havent tried that,and during my nightmare i wondered if barbing off certain paths wouldve helped.
but the way the game was going
im sure they wouldve just came out of nowhere andinstagibbed my RET's while placing the wire.
28 Jun 2014, 19:35 PM

I havent found anything that counters this as soviets.
28 Jun 2014, 19:40 PM

I havent found anything that counters this as soviets.

Kv-8, Cons, shocks, maxims, zis and mines rape OKW blob.
28 Jun 2014, 19:45 PM

Like I always say, just add debuffs to units in mobs that make them die quicker, that way they bleed manpower too fast for the blob to sustain itself.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★