Login

russian armor

What War Spoils have you won?

PAGES (14)down
5 Jul 2014, 21:50 PM

This is a good thread that talks about elite armored doctrine and how it is gimmicky, ineffective commander. I felt the same way when I watched some streamers use it.

Scavenger for OKW is the best rare one for the faction. For the USA, mechanized and rifle are the best.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/68019-elite-armour-doctrine-useless-for-ober-kommando-west

Because vanila armies never had a gimmicky, ineffective commanders before, right?

60% of commanders are gimmicky and ineffective.
5 Jul 2014, 22:01 PM

5 Jul 2014, 22:41 PM
Patrion 14

They still are due to a overhaul. Some of them are... completely unappealing or need some skill change ups. Especially since there are so many new skills in the game now.
5 Jul 2014, 23:46 PM

Are there new Ost and Sov commanders?
6 Jul 2014, 02:50 AM

From the day WFA come out till today, I stop trying and just accept the fact that RNG god hate me.

No new commanders, mostly bulletins that I already have + a faceplate. That's it.

I'm still better than my 2vs2 buddy: For 3 matches he got 9 boxes in the end and all of them are useless ( Already have, faceplate, skins ).

Some of my buddies also suggest me doing " farm game " like letting computers run and shit but sorry, I'm the one playing COH2, not COH2 playing me.

Sure, I still jump in forum, talk with you guys but I don't spend like 6,7 hours a day playing anymore but rather finish other great RPG and FPS games :D.

And I still think that RNG for every things in game is nuts: Commanders that come free with WFA ( Elite Armor, v.v.v ) should just be unlock after you reach some levels and the only thing should be random are: Faceplate, Skins and Bulletins.

But hey, good luck with getting new commanders guy. I know some of you might get it.
6 Jul 2014, 05:27 AM

The first thing I won was (M)Two-Tone Field Pattern with Winter Frost, which I already have. Dang :P
6 Jul 2014, 05:29 AM

Hey for bot farming do you have to start a new game each time or just reload from an old save game? If you can load from save games, you can just save the game b4 destroying enemy base and every time you load in, you just need 1 click to complete the game.

This good sir, is an absolutely brilliant idea I shall have to try
6 Jul 2014, 06:00 AM

I wonder if Noun and Psequieh will pop their heads back into the coh2 forums any time soon and answer questions, especially after this War spoils public relations fiasco.

Is this NDA?
6 Jul 2014, 06:20 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Now that the game has been out for almost 2 weeks, it looks to me that even the most hardcore of players I've seen(streamers, forum posters) have only accumulated 2 different WFA commanders at most. Only 1-2 people I've seen have gotten 3 different ones.

Well if this is supposed to last for years I am not suprised.

However the people who post here tend to be more common players, I wonder what this is like for occassional players.

They won't get drops very often, but they might seem better because they might not have what drops
6 Jul 2014, 06:21 AM

I won Terror Tactics commander.

+
6 Jul 2014, 06:29 AM

I think pretty much the WFA is for people who want to stick to the franchise and slowly accumulate 200 plus hours. Half of the commanders are basically OP and will prob. function as a reward of sorts. I will not make it that far and my actual playing time was just two hours this week after a big initial surge of interest. I don't plan on playing it next week, either.

Well if this is supposed to last for years I am not suprised.

I believe most of the hardcore guys (streamers and some who have posted here) have done between 100-50 hours for 2 WFA wins. Oddly enough many have won 1 or 2 WFA during the first 30 hours and then proceeded to win nothing at all after dozens of hours.
6 Jul 2014, 09:25 AM

Behold guys! i pushed my recent game activity on steam to 160 hours in the past two weeks with afk bot games and here is what i got:

2 commanders: lighting war and spearhead which, surprise, surprise, i already own

1 faceplate i actually did not own

4 super awesome newly implemented victory strikes /sarcasm

a shit load of bulletins, but not a variety of them, no, no, no, 3x reduced recharge on Panzerfüsseliere, 2x walking stuka, 3x puma.... JAGDTIGER DISPATCH REDUCE for when i float like 600 fuel

War spoils? Hell yeah they do spoil the game for me
6 Jul 2014, 10:40 AM

Behold guys! i pushed my recent game activity on steam to 160 hours in the past two weeks with afk bot games and here is what i got:

2 commanders: lighting war and spearhead which, surprise, surprise, i already own

1 faceplate i actually did not own

4 super awesome newly implemented victory strikes /sarcasm

a shit load of bulletins, but not a variety of them, no, no, no, 3x reduced recharge on Panzerfüsseliere, 2x walking stuka, 3x puma.... JAGDTIGER DISPATCH REDUCE for when i float like 600 fuel

War spoils? Hell yeah they do spoil the game for me

:lolol:
6 Jul 2014, 11:37 AM

I just won the Jäger Infantry commander (that one with G43s, fast movement, camouflage etc.), which is a standard commander. Even if there ever was a trading system introduced, who would I trade it with? Everybody had that commander by default in earlier versions after reaching level 10. Useless. :D
6 Jul 2014, 11:51 AM
Patrion 310

I have still won no commander... May I humbly on my knees ask relic if they could be so gentle and generous to let me buy them or not?

Or link them to rank progression?
6 Jul 2014, 11:52 AM

I won yesterday an awesome OKW medium tanks camouflage, it has dark spots and green sides, its just amazing.
6 Jul 2014, 15:03 PM

Sorry to hear that you and Spielfuhrer got poor results even with lots of farming. :(

My question is this: Did you restart the bot matches every 2 1/2 or 3 hours? Because if you, for instance, go 7 hours then you've wasted 4 hours of AFK.

6 Jul 2014, 16:21 PM

I always let the bot do a 1 or 2 hours match. Depends on how often i check the computer.

Still there was nothing useful, only bullshit and only 1 crate while others had direct 3 or 4 things. yay
6 Jul 2014, 16:37 PM

angermuende with 3v3 standard always takes between 2 and 2 1/2 hours for me. with 1000 vp that is.
all my friends are like "dude, dont you have exams next week" and im sick of explaining what im doing by now so i just farm in offline mode to hide my shame
6 Jul 2014, 16:45 PM

Thanks for sharing.
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment