Login

russian armor

What War Spoils have you won?

PAGES (14)down
30 Jun 2014, 13:16 PM

I must admit that I bot farmed for the first time. I used the lowest graphical settings possible. The AI fought each other for only 24 minutes and it was done. the US base raped OKW even before 1000 VPs. I did a 3 v 3 on expert, next time I will farm on easy and see how long they go.
30 Jun 2014, 13:27 PM

If you want a long game, pick a 4v4 map, one easy AI per side and idle. Come back in an hour and mop up, repeat.

Edit: Oh, and set it to Anniholation, you still get drops.
30 Jun 2014, 14:20 PM

Yea, I know. I just wanted to see how long it'll last on expert.

I think one of the mistakes some of the guys here made (they talked about it on the other thread) is that they bot farmed on easy vs easy all night. The timer only resets after you collect your winnings, so if they let the AI idle for hours, then it's likely that they wasted their AFK time. So farming has to be done in shorter bursts.
30 Jun 2014, 14:45 PM

WTF!! Not for anything relic.. but not all of us can play hours everyday!! Some of us are not kids or students and have actual lives and work etc. This supply drop idea is cool but broken imo. I like the free commander or purchase way better.. thus way I wont get crap I wont use or doubles and triple s of stupid shit.. jesus christ this really is irritating...

PS please dont piss off the people that actually spend the money for your games without crying everytime u release something

just saying.. :)
30 Jun 2014, 15:29 PM

So I checked on my bot farming: Got a bulletin! LOL.

It looks to me that doing an easy vs easy team game leads to a type of limbo. 1:15 later the VPs were still ~940 vs 960.

Hard vs. Hard lasted half an hour.

I will try normal vs normal.
30 Jun 2014, 16:00 PM

I won the OKW fortications commander and the Wehr Joint Ops commander along with some bulletins and a faceplate. I like war spoils.
30 Jun 2014, 17:28 PM
30 Jun 2014, 17:52 PM

Impressive. Shame about 'double fortifications', though.

Normal vs Normal: They kept on going until 1:20 (400 VPs left) and I decided to end it with sherman spam.
30 Jun 2014, 17:56 PM

Lots of bulletins. Tons of Duplicate Bulletins. One Vicrory strike for OKW flash artillery or as I like to call it the Disco Ball of Death...
30 Jun 2014, 17:57 PM
Patrion 14

After another five hours of grinding I won a canister shot reduction bulletin for the Greyhound.

Of course, I don't actually have the commander that allows you to call-in the Greyhound... MVGame
30 Jun 2014, 18:24 PM

@coh2player

For bot farming:
Im currently using "The Scheldt 8p" map and put myself in spot 3.
The other factions on my team are 2 hards and 1 standard. VS 4 easy ostheers it will last about an hour. I think the map works pretty well because its simply a huge bottleneck and the AI gets stuck on the small bridges aswell.

Edit: I got another 2 bulletins after just 1 hour today. And the drop didnt seem random at all, it contained a bulletin for a 10% decrease in build time for the US halftrack and a seperate bulletin with the same effect for the OKW Spotlight Halftrack. What are the odds.. And thats 2 days in a row I got a drop in the 1st hour of play.
30 Jun 2014, 20:15 PM

^
I guess it's a matter of how one is going to be AFK.

I just checked my farming and between the bulletin I won and this next win, a total of 3 hours past between wins.

I won mechanized company(although I wanted rifle or recon more)!! I bot farmed only USA, so next time I will do the OKW.

I've won 7 bulletins, 2 commanders (Terror and US Mechanized), and 1 faceplate. I checked my gamelog and I have 30 hours. (1 was AFK for many hours). This means that every 3 hours, I won something.

I had 10 minutes with it: This 'mechanized company' commander is 1 v 1's dream and is strong early game. There's the recon plane.

The Car is basically the US version of the M3 clown car except feeling much more durable. Troops can fire while it's garrison. It also comes with a high speed option.

The Halftrack can hold 2 squads, and can reinforce!! It comes with a Assault engineer, which can be upgraded into a flamer. the flamer can fire from the halftrack.

The recover resources is great, too. The halftrack- even when it's about to blow up can be clicked with the recovery button for 75% resources back into your account.

Then there's 155mm artillery.

come to think of it, I might just do US again. The other two commanders are pretty good too, while only 1 of the German commanders looks good. (elite armor)
30 Jun 2014, 20:28 PM
Patrion 14

you guys are missing the sprite of drops,sad:(
30 Jun 2014, 21:05 PM

Hah! The spirit of the drops is to encourage time wasting as to give Relic a toll of 150 hours of server traffic & fees. I didn't pay $20 for 'most' of a game. :p
1 Jul 2014, 14:23 PM

After 10 hrs as US, I've just won my first War Spoil: an SU-85 bulletin.
"Christmas comes early, boys!" XD
1 Jul 2014, 14:49 PM

Did not play any Games vs AI. That is just lame. Quite angry about double commander though...
1 Jul 2014, 14:56 PM

You've got all 3 for one faction and keep complaining.

I'm doubling on the faceplates and vcoh2 bulletins in the meanwhile.

You have really nothing to complain about.

But relic is being torn apart by people for this system and rightfully so, because its extremely unfair, unforgiving and unrewarding system.
1 Jul 2014, 15:08 PM

Hah! The spirit of the drops is to encourage time wasting as to give Relic a toll of 150 hours of server traffic & fees. I didn't pay $20 for 'most' of a game. :p

Or you could just play the game and wait for things to drop. You seem to be focusing more on drops than the actual brand new expansion to the game which is fun and changing Company of Heroes.
1 Jul 2014, 15:33 PM

I don't plan on playing the expansion for 150 hours, ever. I don't have that kind of time. I'm farming a bit here and there, and getting drops much more frequently than I otherwise would.
1 Jul 2014, 15:43 PM

the 3h of gameplay time seems correct sadly i got terrible luck it seems and i earn only faceplates ;p
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS