Login

russian armor

Hacking paranoia is pissing me off

4 Mar 2013, 17:06 PM
Patrion 14

Hello everyone in CoH land.

So I am trying to up my game. I watch a few of Inverse's replays and learn the Ango Cut. Fast forward to an automatch and for the first time ever I am *pleased* to be Wehr on Ango South. I follow the strat religiously and get my bike north of the first fuel point yadda yadda.

My opponent, a level 8 Ami, has gone for a controversial (and frankly, fucking doomed) WSC start and the strat (with even my shit micro) allows me to tear up his HMG team. My bike wheels north and spots a sniper (which is what bikes are for, right?). Result = one dead sniper.

So it starts: You are hacking. How did you spot my sniper?

WITH A FUCKING RECON ASSET DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE, FUCKTARD

Anyhoo, I send a volks squad and a pio squad to cap his cut-off as per the strat (which involves dumping an MG bunker on it straight off the bat).

So here he goes again: How did you see that?

SEE WHAT!! ITS YOUR FUCKING CUT-OFF POINT!!

The guy doesn't stop. I have a 'magic sniper detecting bike' and am map-hacking. The classic was when I hit a +16 muni point he was trying to cap with defensive arty (I went defence AS PER THE STRAT). "How did you drop a firestorm there??? HACKER"

ITS NOT A FUCKING FIRESTORM YOU TARD ITS FUCKING DEFENSIVE ARTY

Now I wouldn't moan but this happens all the time and I wouldn't mind BUT I AM A VERY AVERAGE PLAYER.

What is the most retarded allegation of hacking you've been subjected to??

Love and Peace

BFW

4 Mar 2013, 18:25 PM
4 Mar 2013, 19:00 PM
Patrion 14

You are too cool for skool, man. You are the overlord of sarcasm.
4 Mar 2013, 19:26 PM
4 Mar 2013, 19:31 PM
Honorary Member Badge

First of all, I suggest changing the tone of your post a bit. It was annoying to read with all the fuck this and fuck that comments flying around. Secondly, just ignore it when they accuse you. You know for yourself that you aren't hacking. So why bother getting all mad about it? I always play along with them, and agree to all their accusations. It usually makes them rage more, which is quite funny :P
4 Mar 2013, 20:47 PM
Patrion 14

COH is the sweariest game on the internet. I am merely being consistent but I will take your point on board for future posts. It was meant to be a rant.
4 Mar 2013, 20:59 PM
Honorary Member Badge

COH is the sweariest game on the internet. I am merely being consistent..

'If one jumps off a bridge, will you then jump aswell..?!'

I understand that it can be really frustating to play against these kind of people. I played a game about an hour ago, against a blatant maphacker. He called me a cheater and once he realized he was losing, he sync-hacked me and I got the loss :P I just laugh about it and start another game, it's just not worth to get mad over it.
4 Mar 2013, 23:00 PM
Senior Caster Badge

People used to accuse me of hacking so I just started hacking and it stopped making me mad when people accused me of it.*

*Not a true story.
4 Mar 2013, 23:48 PM

COH is the sweariest game on the internet. I am merely being consistent but I will take your point on board for future posts. It was meant to be a rant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
Dont take the game too seriously. Its very hard to learn, but is worth it
5 Mar 2013, 02:50 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Don't worry dude I know the feeling for the need to rant. I just rant on my stream rather than post on here about it XD.
5 Mar 2013, 04:02 AM

'If one jumps off a bridge, will you then jump aswell..?!'

http://xkcd.com/1170/
5 Mar 2013, 08:46 AM

Yeah I think most have been on the recieving end of hacking accusations, I usually only ask "Now when did you see....(insert the sniper/mine/other)" At least be a little polite since getting the "****ing hacker" is well, not as preferable to me.
5 Mar 2013, 09:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2013, 23:48 PMNuVioN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0
Dont take the game too seriously. Its very hard to learn, but is worth it

Is it Freestyler raging in that video?
5 Mar 2013, 11:23 AM

Take hacking accusations as a compliment :)
6 Mar 2013, 00:21 AM

The better the player that accuses you of hacking the better you are doing.
7 Mar 2013, 20:47 PM
Patrion 14

I have just made level 10 on automatch 1 v 1 as Wehr versus a level 10 Brit who didn't (a) build a single Stag and (b) never accused me of hacking, even when I V1'd him using a heroically concealed sniper.

Given my lack of skill I am chuffed to bits by reaching level 10, shout-out to Inverse (again) as I followed his anti-Brit strat / build.

9 Mar 2013, 16:18 PM

concealed sniper.

Given my lack of skill I am chuffed to bits by reaching level 10, shout-out to Inverse (again) as I followed his anti-Brit strat / build.

There is something else than 5 Pio / T2 against Brits? :huh:
10 Mar 2013, 14:20 PM
Patrion 14

^ It's a big 'ol Tier One... 3 x pios, bike, 2 x volks, MG, sniper, MG.

It works, but you have to be aggressive and hunt down / decimate that first Tommy recce squad.

On Ango it's very effective, I'd always struggled with Brits but this allowed me to hold his teching back until I'd got out my PAKs and grens.

I think my opponent wanted to play a more mobile game, but being forced back made him camp which was to my advantage.
10 Mar 2013, 20:59 PM

or just play 1-1-1-1 (get one of every T1 unit)
11 Mar 2013, 02:57 AM

I had a guy try to tell me I manpower hacked him so he couldnt build his mg at the right time. I lol'd when i watched the replay as he built 3 pios to power build his t1 and didnt have 250 mp when it was done.

And personally Ive played alot of games and have really only seen 1 actual map hacker. I get many people who try to drop or sync hack at the end of the game but other than that the games r pretty legit.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 22
United Kingdom 138
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak