Login

russian armor

Sturmpioneers can holster their mine sweeper...

26 Jun 2014, 20:41 PM
Patrion 27

But no other engineer unit can. Please add this ability to all units that can upgrade with the mine sweeper because it is an awesome feature.
26 Jun 2014, 20:47 PM

Sturm pios are not exactly your standard builder unit.

CoH1 builder unit had multitude of upgrades, yet I don't remember people asking for the same on engies or pios.

Its unique to sturm pios and its fine this way, just as only USF can abandon tanks and so on.
26 Jun 2014, 22:09 PM

I think we just need to accept Sturmpios are in a different league to other Engineer-style units.
27 Jun 2014, 01:14 AM

I agree that this should be a feature for all engineer units. Engineers should be adaptable by nature. In fact, I would go further and argue that they should be able to purchase both minesweepers and special weapons on the same unit.

Other abilities that I think should be universal -

1. Tactical sprinting
2. Tank crews
3. Abandoning heavy weapons (i.e. HMG and Mortars) in exchange for no pack up time
4. Hull down on all tanks
5. Prone infantry - crawling included. Having "Hit the Dirt" as an ability on a single infantry unit is a pretty poor attempt at introducing what should be a core feature of infantry play. True sight could allow for actual ambushes for all factions (Hiding behind cover). Another ability that this would nullify is "Ambush Camo". Again, ambushing should be a core feature of infantry play and not just limited to a commander ability.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 30
United States 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak