Login

russian armor

The Kübelwagen

25 Jun 2014, 22:19 PM

USE BUILDINGS. Whenever you can, of course. Kubel cant do crap to units in buildings.
25 Jun 2014, 22:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

M3 hardcounter of all OKW

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 19:56 PMKatitof
Rofl, I was expecting "Buff kubel pls" thread that I could actually support.

Use cover, don't blob, hell you can use rear echelon troops volley to get it down quickly.

Its easiest to counter of all HMGs.

If there is 1 unit i would love to see vet5 is this thing.
26 Jun 2014, 09:19 AM

You don't even have to flank it, just don't put 2 units RIGHT ON TOP of each other and you can just right-click it to death, it's that fragile.
26 Jun 2014, 09:35 AM

Yes I totally agree and wait for help too :/

Yes I totally agree and wait for help too :/

Hi Frikadelle!

Here I will copy-paste some of your own words from your own posts. I think it will help you understand a lot:

"Don't cry OP, it's just a new unit, just adapt :) You have to learn to play, not just cry on forums, lol :) Flank, use strategy, it's coh2 lol, just play better :)
Now there is balance you say OP because it's not teh easy modez anymore lol :) :) ;) There is nothing wrong with this unit, just soviet fanboys whining L2p adapt L2p Lolz *smiley face*"

That was to help you understand that sometimes a unit can cause problems but that such replies are just trolling. Please don't make them in future in response to German players complaining about other units, even if you disagree with them.

Apart from that this thread has a lot of great points about handling the Kubel. It is powerful early on but unlike an MG42 mid-game it loses almost all usefulness. Use that info to your advantage (mid-game you know he will have 1 less infantry squad running around) as well as cover and buildings.
26 Jun 2014, 13:21 PM

M3 hardcounter of all OKW

If there is 1 unit i would love to see vet5 is this thing.

vet 1 alone is awesome as it gains a maphack ability
26 Jun 2014, 13:29 PM

It would be nice if grenades actually did more than 1/10th damage to one. I mean that would be an additional counter IMO, especially if they just blew it up outright, it can still drive away.

Sturm Pio blobs early, with Kubel seem very hard to beat as US atm. Combine that with the truck stuff and its almost always an early GG. Depends on the map though, because if they blob up on a big open map you can just avoid the blob early and cap everything else.

Mid/Late game its np I agree, the game becomes fairly balanced. Getting there can sometimes prove a challenge.

I would say that good use of an early utility car is a great counter, you just need to get that fuel advantage early enough.

26 Jun 2014, 13:33 PM

+ obviously it can only shoot in one place at a time so even with 2 squads you can usually beat it. Just mind those assualt pioneers behind the green cover waiting in ambush for you to do just that... they bite pretty hard early on ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★