Login

russian armor

OKW Retreat bug / Feature...?

25 Jun 2014, 13:58 PM

Hi,

Real quick question.

In my first couple of games of WFA yesterday as OKW I found a number of my squads retreating without being commanded to do so.

I thought at first perhaps USA had a terror war ability similar to wehr in COH1. I have now learned this is not the case and it leaves me confused.

The only thing I can think of is that I was using the Sturm Offizier in all the instances I recall, is there some feature associated with him that makes friendly units retreat, if he dies perhaps?

I would be grateful if anyone could clear this up for me, or even has experienced similar issues?

Thanks everyone

PS. Pretty sure I didnt have the units selected in all instances so I don't think I have a broken 't' key... :p
25 Jun 2014, 14:02 PM

You might want to start reading units descriptions :)

Dead officer=mass retreat.
25 Jun 2014, 14:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 14:02 PMKatitof
You might want to start reading units descriptions :)

Dead officer=mass retreat.

Ah.. Okay. Sorry for the pointless post in that case. Derp. I thought I had read all the in game stuff. Herp.

In that case. Is this guy any good? That seems like a very severe penalty. Is the buff good enough to warrant the risk?
25 Jun 2014, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 14:55 PMNem333

Ah.. Okay. Sorry for the pointless post in that case. Derp. I thought I had read all the in game stuff. Herp.

In that case. Is this guy any good? That seems like a very severe penalty. Is the buff good enough to warrant the risk?

The buff is great. Its area of effect is big enough to keep the Officer squad in cover or behind a shotblocker. Just remember that it isnt a unit that is supposed to fight the enemy head on.
25 Jun 2014, 15:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 14:55 PMNem333

Yes and yes.

Keep him behind troops, he can't vet anyway so no need for him to be in harms range.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 88
South Africa 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak