Login

russian armor

First You had to have Money and now no Life...

25 Jun 2014, 11:18 AM

... do get Commanders.
At the beginning you had to buy the Commanders but not everybody could have them because, lets face it, not everybody lives in West Europe or north America and they simply can't affort them.
Now you have to play your ass off to unlock them, this means you have to play as much games as possible to get them. If you don't, you won't get them. At least not all off them. So, no more other games or activities beside COH 2 for you people (says Relic:-)).

This has the result that since release, no one has the same game and no one will!
I rest my case now. i am to tired to keep writing because Relic is uncapable do get this right.

And if someone says that you can buy them later or something like that, he is just not getting what i am saying!

Besides that (Commander shit Problem since release), COH2 and now the WFA are great (but can get better)!
25 Jun 2014, 11:30 AM

Just play the game. Literally just play the game. The drops are random so over the course of you playing Company of Heroes you will get a drop, how much you want to play is up to you.

If Relic released these commanders and you had to pay for them there would be a shit storm. Relic have made these commanders free and guess what? There is a shit storm. They just can't win.

They made the commanders available to be unlocked through loot as another incentive for players to actually play the game. Same with most other games that have been released in the last 5 - 10 years, they have an unlock system. Guess what you have to do to unlock the content? Actually play the game. It's a shock I know but people might actually have to play the game. Saying that you have to have no life to unlock these commanders is just absurd and an over reaction.

25 Jun 2014, 11:50 AM

I play the game but not as often like others so a have a disadvantage over them, right? This is the only point i want to make. I love COH2 (and vCOH), it's not like that i dont want to play it but...
Example: I will play on the weekend online because during the week i dont have the time. So i get a game with you (you played every day of the week and so you have more/different commanders), do we have different games? YES. I know, they are not P2W commanders but still, they are different and i dont have them or know them.
That is my point!
I hate to complain but i cant help it when i see shi. like that.
Sorry Relic!
25 Jun 2014, 12:13 PM

The second time that your joke is as the temperatures from your country :-P
its not a joke is a strong recommendation to stay away from valve games
25 Jun 2014, 12:14 PM

I prefer it being random than purchasable DLC.
25 Jun 2014, 12:21 PM

... do get Commanders.
At the beginning you had to buy the Commanders but not everybody could have them because, lets face it, not everybody lives in West Europe or north America and they simply can't affort them.
Now you have to play your ass off to unlock them, this means you have to play as much games as possible to get them. If you don't, you won't get them. At least not all off them. So, no more other games or activities beside COH 2 for you people (says Relic:-)).

This has the result that since release, no one has the same game and no one will!
I rest my case now. i am to tired to keep writing because Relic is uncapable do get this right.

And if someone says that you can buy them later or something like that, he is just not getting what i am saying!

Besides that (Commander shit Problem since release), COH2 and now the WFA are great (but can get better)!

OMG some of you are whiny bastards right, left, up, down...... It don't matter what relic do you going to bitch and moan like old crusty jaded scheezers do yourself a favor and find a new game?
25 Jun 2014, 12:24 PM
Patrion 14

Captain Frog, even if you played 24 hours a day 7 days a week there's a very good chance you wouldn't get them and in fact could get duplicates.

Stop being a white knight and trying to defend a system that is no better than gambling with the few hours some of us have with the game.

I doubt I will ever be able to unlock the commander I want, and since it isn't level or prestige based, well, guess we'll wait and see huh?

While I admit the Premium Item commanders weren't great, the system we have now is both and improvement and a step backwards. Only those at the top of the ladder who invest hours will likely ever use all the commanders.

I just don't understand why the new system was considered over the old leveling one.
25 Jun 2014, 12:28 PM

^ This * 10000000000000000.

Just play the game. You can't have everything now now now. I'm sure you've got enough new toys to keep you entertained.
25 Jun 2014, 12:37 PM

OMG some of you are whiny bastards right, left, up, down...... It don't matter what relic do you going to bitch and moan like old crusty jaded scheezers do yourself a favor and find a new game?

Better to whine i little as you say ( i would say i am complaining a bit) from,just take everything that is giving to you with the argument that "that is right and it is supposed to be like that and stfu"!

I dont have anything against unlocking new stuff, but unlocking Commanders that effect the game and gameplay(which not eveyone will get for the reasons i already wrote), i turn in to a whiny bastard :-P

Suggestion: Keep the new system going but leave the commanders out of that. If you want to give them away for free, give them to eveyone. Let the bonuses for the people who play many hours, to be skins bulletins and faceplates, NOT the Commanders.

I LOVE this game but a can still criticize it!
25 Jun 2014, 12:49 PM

Better to whine i little as you say ( i would say i am complaining a bit) from,just take everything that is giving to you with the argument that "that is right and it is supposed to be like that and stfu"!

I dont have anything against unlocking new stuff, but unlocking Commanders that effect the game and gameplay(which not eveyone will get for the reasons i already wrote), i turn in to a whiny bastard :-P

Suggestion: Keep the new system going but leave the commanders out of that. If you want to give them away for free, give them to eveyone. Let the bonuses for the people who play many hours, to be skins bulletins and faceplates, NOT the Commanders.

I LOVE this game but a can still criticize it!

I'm sure in the future Relic will release purchasable commanders that you can also unlock in game. If there is a reasonable chance to get them in-game, I don't think people will mind.

However, at this moment in time the game has a reputation for DLC whoring and pay2win which it needs to shed. Let's face it, nobody likes a game where the rich kid wins; it massively puts off new players wanting to buy the game.

I agree that you need to stop whining.
25 Jun 2014, 13:08 PM

I play the game but not as often like others so a have a disadvantage over them, right? This is the only point i want to make. I love COH2 (and vCOH), it's not like that i dont want to play it but...
Example: I will play on the weekend online because during the week i dont have the time. So i get a game with you (you played every day of the week and so you have more/different commanders), do we have different games? YES. I know, they are not P2W commanders but still, they are different and i dont have them or know them.
That is my point!
I hate to complain but i cant help it when i see shi. like that.
Sorry Relic!

please don't start another thread against relic and the commanders, its not paid commanders anymore, if you really want more commanders then play the game, you don't need to not have a life to get commanders, they are random.
You people are never satisfied with what is given to you and have to find a way to bitch about something.
25 Jun 2014, 13:16 PM

Everybody is reading what he wants to read and not what is writen. I guess this is the Internet conversation!!!
You are missing the point...almost everybody!
But i stop whining and bitching now (because obviusly, to have a different opinion is "whining and bitching").
25 Jun 2014, 13:45 PM

While random is good, not all of us live in our mums basement and have all day to play on it which seriously limits our opportunity to get the new commanders.

My playing time is limited. They should be available for purchase as well.
25 Jun 2014, 13:49 PM

MOAR RNG! Relic invented yet another way to implement more RNG to the game :D
25 Jun 2014, 14:20 PM
Donator 33

I play the game but not as often like others so a have a disadvantage over them, right? This is the only point i want to make.
Well yeah, and it's not the commanders' fault :)
25 Jun 2014, 14:39 PM

I play the game but not as often like others so a have a disadvantage over them, right?

Life is unfair, get used to it
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
unknown 24
Russian Federation 66

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %