Login

russian armor

OKW Truck and Pushing/Crushing

PAGES (9)down
25 Jun 2014, 16:48 PM
Senior Editor Badge

to counter OKW truck as soviets:

best counter I've found for trucks as soviets is to simply AT nade the thing and ignore it, they can't exactly tech without it anyways
25 Jun 2014, 16:58 PM
Patrion 310

To say it all:

25 Jun 2014, 17:41 PM

What are you meant to do, you can only hide in your base while the enemy caps the map. Because of its speed it can chase you around quite easily. You need fuel and ammo to be able to force it away, takes way too long to kill it with just rifles and the OKW player can just send his infantry while you try to kill it.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have jumped the fence but even so. Notice at the end that you cannot even hide in buildings, because the truck just destroys it. The rest of the game ended up with the north base entrance locked down with bunkers, we tried to push through the south but the German player just built snipers.

US have no counter to that early game. Soviets can atleast build M3's but its retarded to be forced into building Tier 1 every game because of such an abusive thing.

thats your own fault. you need to l2p
25 Jun 2014, 17:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2014, 08:58 AMbuckers
if you see someone using the truck to crush

hit shift tab

go into 'players'

hit the 'recent players' tab

click on the most recent display picture that isn't yours

next to 'add as a friend' is a 'more' button with a dropdown list

hit 'block all communications'

hit 'yes/accept'

you will never get matched with this player again, due to coh2 using steamworks

have fun :)

Interesting.

As soviets, M3, as Americans ? I wonder since i don´t have the faction.
25 Jun 2014, 17:42 PM

thats your own fault. you need to l2p

Youre making me pretty upset.
25 Jun 2014, 17:47 PM
Patrion 310

How about this one? Does he also need to "L2P"?

25 Jun 2014, 17:47 PM

good. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO AVOID THE TRUCKS NOOBS? ALOT FUCKING EASIER THAN DEALING WITH ISU AND M3 SPAM. FFS. Make this the biggest issue and avoid dealing with easy mode sovs.

Avoiding monster trucks at your cutoff while infantry support comes in? Its pretty hard tbh... but im obviously a newb, guess i gotta deal with those monster trucks. Good thing they implemented that push and crush feature to the trucks tho. Now i cant roflstomp with my OP soviets anymore!
25 Jun 2014, 17:50 PM

yes dont garrison. I think that was the point of the video? to learn 2 play? so you dont make the same mistake? but you will, and upload the video, then demand that everything okw has be nerfed and sovs buffed.
25 Jun 2014, 17:51 PM

That is the most retarded thing ive ever seen in a military RTS. What did i just watch?
25 Jun 2014, 17:54 PM

These forums need an ignore user function.
25 Jun 2014, 17:54 PM

yes dont garrison. I think that was the point of the video? to learn 2 play? so you dont make the same mistake? but you will, and upload the video, then demand that everything okw has be nerfed and sovs buffed.

Would you find it fair if Soviets had these trucks too? You would need to "l2p" and "adjust" then, or otherwise you would be fucked, as not even houses could protect you from these trucks.

Would it be fair then? Or not? Does your 600+ german 4v4 game count tell you it would be unfair? Yes? Cause it would be. And it is now.
25 Jun 2014, 17:56 PM

That is the most retarded thing ive ever seen in a military RTS. What did i just watch?

probably a video a certain group of specific individuals favouring ze vatherland masturbate to every night.
25 Jun 2014, 18:01 PM

Would you find it fair if Soviets had these trucks too? You would need to "l2p" and "adjust" then, or otherwise you would be fucked, as not even houses could protect you from these trucks.

Sure I had to L2P during 1cp shocks and guards, the new super uber ISU, the new super uber IS2, ongoing M3 spam, maxim spam, etc etc...
25 Jun 2014, 18:03 PM

All ive got to say is: :lolol::rofl::lolol:

That gave me a huge laugh.

Yeah itll be fixed, im literally too afraid to play as US against players as every other game someone decides to be stupid and sends a small arm resistant truck to distract your infantry and kill them as they themselves cap the map with little worry.
25 Jun 2014, 18:12 PM
Donator 33

Plz relic, unlock soviet 45mm AT gun at 0cps to counter this thing, since its cheap enough! :D

(this would give 45mm AT-gun an unit it can counter reliably, in the early game)
25 Jun 2014, 18:15 PM

How about delaying the truck by 3 minutes? Thats only a temporary fix to keep the game from lasting only one minute.
25 Jun 2014, 18:19 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Oh my, I can't believe how hard you have managed to delude yourself. As the author of the video I can assure you the point of the video was to showcase "What happens when you don't listen to your Alpha testers."
25 Jun 2014, 18:29 PM

OMG! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:clap:

That was the most hilarious video of coh2 to date. I can't stop laughing :D Jokes aside though I would be pretty pissed if this happened to me. I feel bad for TheMachine, he's appearing in a lot of these monster truck videos :P
25 Jun 2014, 18:42 PM

This made my week. Clearly we have hit full retard with this.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS