Login

russian armor

Quinn Duffy Has Stepped Up To The Plate, Sega Has Not.

26 Feb 2013, 15:10 PM

Please forgive the baseball analogy.

Props to Quinn Duffy for answering what he can and saying what he can on the official Relic forums.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/company-of-heroes-2-discussion/topics/BETA-21064?page=9

As March 1 approaches Quinn has been posting in several other threads as well. Its nice to see that Duffy is not only academically smart, but also "street smart". I can't say the same for Sega.

We are nearing March 1 and still nothing from Sega. Because Sega replaced the publisher that promised the game's release in March 2013 it is up to SEGA to set the record straight. If they wait until March to say the game won't be released in March that is bad public relations.

Quinn Duffy was very careful in his official statement made 1 month ago to completely avoid the topic of a release date. THis is out of the realm of his job description. Duffy does not work for a publisher. The least SEGA could do is officially nullify the comments by top level THQ officials that the game is coming out in March.
26 Feb 2013, 15:18 PM

Please forgive the baseball analogy.

Props to Quinn Duffy for answering what he can and saying what he can on the official Relic forums.

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/company-of-heroes-2-discussion/topics/BETA-21064?page=9

As March 1 approaches Quinn has been posting in several other threads as well. Its nice to see that Duffy is not only academically smart, but also "street smart". I can't say the same for Sega.

We are nearing March 1 and still nothing from Sega. Because Sega replaced the publisher that promised the game's release in March 2013 it is up to SEGA to set the record straight. If they wait until March to say the game won't be released in March that is bad public relations.

Quinn Duffy was very careful in his official statement made 1 month ago to completely avoid the topic of a release date. THis is out of the realm of his job description. Duffy does not work for a publisher. The least SEGA could do is officially nullify the comments by top level THQ officials that the game is coming out in March.

You pwn.....hard
26 Feb 2013, 15:19 PM

the word "pwn" was actually invented in Canada.. by this guy..

this was filmed 300 metres from where i live.

hopefully, Sega does not pull an "EA".
26 Feb 2013, 16:12 PM

Well then. It seems that is true what some users were saying about you. I can tell buy your writing you tried to be journalist or something, but when Kotaku refused you there s no reason to say anything else. What? Are you trying to impress us with your writing "skills" or something. So sad.

We dont need any confirmation. Only fool thinks that CoH2 will be released in March after all of this, and even beta is nowhere to be seen. But its ok, they screwed your dear Blizzard who wanted to stomp on them in this way.

Its hard sometimes to say are you troll, idiot, or just total fanboy. What is your purposse of attacking Relic staff? I dont remember "Duff-ster" ever saying anywhere "Fuck that losser", like Jay Wilson, co-creator of Diablo 3, said about disappointed fans squeeling and whining because of game s numerous bugs (famous error 37), and after decade of developement! Or do you attack Grizly Adams, I mean Cris Metzen for that disgrace on PS4 premiere? When I saw him I jumped thinking "Its gotta be Titan, they must be keeping it for this moment." I really wanted to see what is that, and then... Diablo 3!? Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa, I never lol-ed so hard in 2 a.m. Poor soul, no one asked for that, and he was saying that like its something special, and after so many patches that game is still half-product. I know, because I played with my friend s account. Not to mention he is funny as s**t.

In so many praises of yours about Blizzard and their Starcraft on CoH2 forum, you never EVER said a single argument why is that game so superior to anything what Relic published. You just saying "It sells well, its gonna outsell, sell, sell, sell", yadda, yadda,... Well, of course, because they have army of mindless fanboys, like you, who will buy whatever they serve you.

Not to mention that all their games are Warhammer and Warhammer 40k rip-offs. Like that wasnt enough, they introduced unit called REAPERS (aka marines with jump-packs), and haywire missiles in HoTS. HAYWIRE! Jesus. You just getting more and more WoW expansions, and half-products. They published 1/3 of whole Starcraft2 game, and sell you as full priced product. Plus 3-4 years to publish second piece. Serves you right. Please, for once do something usefull in your life, stop posting your crap atleast on CoH2 forum, MAttHorner, JimRaynor or whatever you call yourself, lowlife.
26 Feb 2013, 16:54 PM

i have to give credit to my crack research team for uncovering the mysterious origins of the word "pwn".
26 Feb 2013, 17:46 PM

Right, Ive really had enough of this clown now.

GOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why are you so bothered about CoH2, you obviously don't play the game. No-one gives a SHITTTTT about your crappy wannabee journalist articles about how CoH2 is gonna fail and any publisher that owns the CoH franchise is awful.

SC2 is a mindless blob micro game that is incredibly boring to watch (e.g. ZvX = Brood Lords/Investor Blob, all mirrors are awful and PvX is just Protoss death ball being moved around) and will probably die within a few years unless something is dramatically changed. If it was not for the money and pro scene in SC2, I doubt anyone would still be playing it because its BORING AS HELL.

LoL>>>>>>>SC2 in terms of e-sports. League of Legends and later DotA is gonna rape SC2 so hard in terms of viewers and will steal all of the sponsorship money that SC2 needs to survive.

SC2 will never achieve the heights of SC:BW and you know it. The only people still playing that boring piece of shit is mindless fan boys like you.

Also just in, the company that owns Blizzard's pathetic asses is called Activision. Unless you are familiar with that company, they are 10 times worse than all other publishers combined. They specialize in running franchises into the ground and this is exactly what is going to happen to SC2. Just Watch.

So instead of telling everyone how the sequel of our favorite RTS is gonna fail. Look at the sequel to your favorite RTS, in terms of hype, e-sports and game-play, it is more of a failure than CoH2 could ever be.

26 Feb 2013, 18:05 PM
Donator 11

Right, Ive really had enough of this clown now.

GOOOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why are you so bothered about CoH2, you obviously don't play the game. No-one gives a SHITTTTT about your crappy wannabee journalist articles about how CoH2 is gonna fail and any publisher that owns the CoH franchise is awful.

SC2 is a mindless blob micro game that is incredibly boring to watch (e.g. ZvX = Brood Lords/Investor Blob, all mirrors are awful and PvX is just Protoss death ball being moved around) and will probably die within a few years unless something is dramatically changed. If it was not for the money and pro scene in SC2, I doubt anyone would still be playing it because its BORING AS HELL.

LoL>>>>>>>SC2 in terms of e-sports. League of Legends and later DotA is gonna rape SC2 so hard in terms of viewers and will steal all of the sponsorship money that SC2 needs to survive.

SC2 will never achieve the heights of SC:BW and you know it. The only people still playing that boring piece of shit is mindless fan boys like you.

Also just in, the company that owns Blizzard's pathetic asses is called Activision. Unless you are familiar with that company, they are 10 times worse than all other publishers combined. They specialize in running franchises into the ground and this is exactly what is going to happen to SC2. Just Watch.

So instead of telling everyone how the sequel of our favorite RTS is gonna fail. Look at the sequel to your favorite RTS, in terms of hype, e-sports and game-play, it is more of a failure than CoH2 could ever be.

agreed!

sc2 is gonna fail because 90% of casuals have ladder anxiety.. i also have that.. i dont have that in coh.. because in the shit game that is sc2 your whole army can die in a second, thanks to "terrible terrible damage" and the tightly packed deathball armies.

No wonder you feel fatigued after 1 game of sc2, one split seconds misstake can cost you the game at any moment, if you wanna play serious you have to be 100% focused 100% of the game. Causals dont like that, esport dont need that. LoL, counterstrike, dota2 didnt have that (which are huge in esport), You can relax a lot in those games and then focus 100% in the fights.. causals like that and casuals are needed for esports.

!! NOT EVEN broodwar had that.. yes bw is the harder game to play but your army didnt die in one volley.. its not nearly as much stress playing a mechanical hard game as in sc2 "fuck up once and you melt". !!

SC2 will die in a couple years and there will be no sc3..

in CoH i can play relaxed for a big part of the game and not insta lose if i mess up for 2 seconds. Thats why its so easy to play coh.
26 Feb 2013, 18:09 PM

nice try, raynor.

However, name dropping can also be seen as marketing, you are just a shameless marketeer, talking shit behind a bunch of proxies.
26 Feb 2013, 18:48 PM

the word "pwn" was actually invented in Canada.. by this guy..

this was filmed 300 metres from where i live.

hopefully, Sega does not pull an "EA".

26 Feb 2013, 20:14 PM

you guys brought up Starcraft. not me.
i'm here to talk Company of Heroes 2 guys.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Feb 2013, 18:09 PMpionr
nice try, raynor.
However, name dropping can also be seen as marketing, you are just a shameless marketeer, talking shit behind a bunch of proxies.

check out the IP address of Kellian and you'll be able to figure out that i can't proxy that.
she is a real person...
27 Feb 2013, 02:31 AM

I think this thread needs to purged with fire again. The stupidity is overpowering.
27 Feb 2013, 06:11 AM

27 Feb 2013, 07:00 AM

Killian is a real person that spams the shit out of abusive Brit units
27 Feb 2013, 17:13 PM

Hi BHC! :D

Hiya.

Killian is a real person that spams the shit out of abusive Brit units plays Brits
27 Feb 2013, 18:53 PM

DrinkIIKillian is a real person cheater that spams the shit out of abusive Brit units plays Brits
27 Feb 2013, 21:35 PM

Killian is a real person that shits Brit units
27 Feb 2013, 22:10 PM

Killian is a real person that spams the shit out of abusive Brit units

I am real, but I don't spam, so not sure what you mean.
27 Feb 2013, 23:27 PM

its nice to see the new CoH2 community manager agrees with me.. when he made his comment
"Hell, its about time".
3 Mar 2013, 03:04 AM

My reaction to this thread: "what the... I don't even."

I'm not sure who is trying to insult who, but Renner's post is fantastic at making your mind implode.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★