Login

russian armor

Who need mortars when you got grenades like that....

16 Jun 2014, 21:16 PM

(Maniacal laughter) He was talking about suppression, damage, AND set up time! (Oh, and arc)

Why relic hate mg 42 so much?All machine guns get to be great save mg 42?:(
The one machine gun that was actually supposed to be great...is just a so so afterthought unit.
16 Jun 2014, 23:31 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

MG42 are AWESOME...on soviet hands :P
6 spread man = pain in the ass to wipe
16 Jun 2014, 23:41 PM

6 men...plus no threat of molotovs or urrah= HAHAHAHAHA (radio message intercepted from soviet base).
17 Jun 2014, 00:39 AM
Patrion 27

Why relic hate mg 42 so much?All machine guns get to be great save mg 42?:(
The one machine gun that was actually supposed to be great...is just a so so afterthought unit.

L2P

MVGame
17 Jun 2014, 05:24 AM

Rifle grenades received a serious nerf in the last patch - I wouldn't hurry to call them OP now. Au contraire, for their price they kinda' perform like shit.
17 Jun 2014, 05:47 AM

Rifle grenades received a serious nerf in the last patch - I wouldn't hurry to call them OP now. Au contraire, for their price they kinda' perform like shit.

situational, gotta target the spot where they bunch up the most, sometimes u strike jackpot and shave 5 models off a squad, sometimes its one. though, on the average its about 3 models for each rifle nade. on top of that, they have an awesome range and fire from safety, difficult to watch their animation when they can just fire off from their current position. i wouldnt call all that 'perform like shit'.

similarly, molotovs insta burn models on impact, sometimes one, sometimes 2, sometimes no casualties, just a small bit of hp. pretty rng based.
17 Jun 2014, 06:04 AM

You certainly don't get an average of 3 model kills per rifle nade unless you're being extremely selective and only deploying them in ideal situations. The Molotov rarely instaburns multiple models (although it does sometimes happen) but it is instant death to weapons teams unless you saw it coming in adbance and have already almost finished packing up when the mollie gets thrown. You got no choice but to retreat at that point. It's less good against core infantry assuming you're paying attention to it, because of how much more quickly they respond.
17 Jun 2014, 06:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2014, 05:47 AMwongtp

situational, gotta target the spot where they bunch up the most, sometimes u strike jackpot and shave 5 models off a squad, sometimes its one. though, on the average its about 3 models for each rifle nade. on top of that, they have an awesome range and fire from safety, difficult to watch their animation when they can just fire off from their current position. i wouldnt call all that 'perform like shit'.

Ok, then is one of these 2:

1. I realy need L2P - in hundreds of german plays I still don't know how to play with germans and how to shoot a rifle grenade, though I used it hundreds of times until now;
2. What you say it's not true, I NEVER shaved 5 models in one shot after last patch, and the average is 2 models not 3.
17 Jun 2014, 06:41 AM

1. I realy need L2P - in hundreds of german plays I still don't know how to play with germans and how to shoot a rifle grenade, though I used it hundreds of times until now;
2. What you say it's not true, I NEVER shaved 5 models in one shot after last patch, and the average is 2 models not 3.

if i were to say 1 and 2, mostly 1. it happens but not all the time.

like i said, situational. if u get a bunched up squad, count ur blessings, fire it off and watch them blow up.

selective memory also play a part here, i can remember clearly my squads wiped in a flash, while u can remember clearly ur nades didnt do anything at all.
17 Jun 2014, 07:36 AM

Permanently Banned
Lol grens are are getting murdered by soviet infantry. If you cant dominate with the soviet s at the moment theb you must suck arsehole
17 Jun 2014, 07:48 AM

try soviets instead of getting frustrated
Hux
17 Jun 2014, 07:54 AM
Patrion 14

Lol grens are are getting murdered by soviet infantry. If you cant dominate with the soviet s at the moment theb you must suck arsehole

Look! It's Captain Objective with one of his wonderful hyperbolic tirades.

Thanks for stopping by Captain. This thread just wouldn't be the same without you!
17 Jun 2014, 08:06 AM

Cool down and stop playing till the patch.:)
If that doesn't fix it ,start venting with new vigour.
17 Jun 2014, 09:07 AM
Patrion 14

It's probably 1. Rifle nades are fine. The only problem I have with them when I play Germans is that I use them so often (since they're pretty strong), that I drain my munis which could've been used on other stuff :P
17 Jun 2014, 11:38 AM

Have you ever wondered why grens have awesome DPS at max range and LMG, while soviets do not?

If you can't counter X number of scripts with equal number of grens, you must suck arsehole, because once BP1 is unlocked ger infantry starts to dominate everything that isn't a guard squad.
17 Jun 2014, 12:57 PM

Permanently Banned

Bullshit. Play Sovs 1 time and you'll see. The biggest fanboys open the biggest flame threads here.
17 Jun 2014, 18:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Then it´s number 1.
As i said before, it´s situational unless you want to force a 1v1 fight on your edge.

Maybe you are constantly playing against people who don´t use cover :P
19 Jun 2014, 12:38 PM

Conscripts can also throw molotovs when suppressed.

The rifle grenade can be punishing I agree. But the Maxim has a lot of strong points so it needs weaknesses too.

Another member pointed out that rifle nades are expensive, much more expensive than molotovs and don't guarantee that the MG has to pack up and run as the molotov does.

Next time you play as Germans, try to beat Maxims without using the grenade. Or without using it when suppressed.

Maxim has a lot of weakness.

1. Mortor
2. Sniper
3. Scout car
4. Flame pio with mortar smoke.
5. Flanking panzer grenadiers with bundle nade.

It s not one rifle nade that is op, it is the rifle nade killing 3 models and the next gunner getting killed every time they try to grab the gun. Also people comparing Molotov to rifle nade is a joke. You can fire a nade from extreme distances and over house, hedges with zero risk. Swap rifle nade for molotov any day.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★