Login

russian armor

Hitbox Stream Listing has Issues

12 Jun 2014, 05:26 AM

Hey guys,

I have noticed that when I stream on my hitbox channel the stream does not consistantly display on CoH2.org. It will randomly appear online and offline for the duration of a whole stream, despite my stream remaining consistantly live. It has occured on multiple streaming events (around 5 streaming sessions).

Has anyone else encountered this issue before or coding staff aware of the issue?
12 Jun 2014, 05:59 AM

Hey guys,

I have noticed that when I stream on my hitbox channel the stream does not consistantly display on CoH2.org. It will randomly appear online and offline for the duration of a whole stream, despite my stream remaining consistantly live. It has occured on multiple streaming events (around 5 streaming sessions).

Has anyone else encountered this issue before or coding staff aware of the issue?

Damnit Stephen my boy stick with glorious Twitch. I want Stephen sub-emotes so badly.

-On a side note maybe try deleting your stream info and re-entering it on your profile?
12 Jun 2014, 06:43 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2014, 05:59 AMVonIvan

-On a side note maybe try deleting your stream info and re-entering it on your profile?

Yeah. I've tried that multiple times but it doesn't fix the issue.
12 Jun 2014, 07:32 AM

Hey guys,

I have experienced the same issue.

Maybe this is something for Hicksi to look at?
13 Jun 2014, 11:33 AM
Admin Black Badge

Yes it is :)
I think it's when the stream API is unreachable. Their API is not so good at the moment and I'm unable to fetch more than one stream at once. I will look into it. I had some routine built in that makes a second fetch, if the first one failed. I removed it, because there was another bug in the script that had ininity loop in it. I will built it back in, in the next days :)
13 Jun 2014, 13:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jun 2014, 11:33 AMhicksi
Yes it is :)
I think it's when the stream API is unreachable. Their API is not so good at the moment and I'm unable to fetch more than one stream at once. I will look into it. I had some routine built in that makes a second fetch, if the first one failed. I removed it, because there was another bug in the script that had ininity loop in it. I will built it back in, in the next days :)

Your work as always is much appreciated.

Thank you
13 Jun 2014, 13:29 PM

Ahhh righto I understand. Thank you Hicksi! :)
13 Jun 2014, 14:35 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Hicksi boss <444>3

Nostalgia: hicksi's "coh broadcast" site is what started it all ("it" being coh2.org) :wub:
22 Jun 2014, 18:03 PM
Admin Black Badge

Issue still there? Didn't fix it, but it's nice to know how often it happens :)
22 Jun 2014, 18:05 PM

I'll start testing hitbox again after my exams. I'll give you feedback after some streaming sessions. :)
22 Jun 2014, 18:09 PM
Admin Black Badge

Okay if it's not so worse I prefer to wait until they update their API.
I had a talk with a hitbox tv familiar, a few weeks ago, who told me there will probably in near future a update of their API.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★