Login

russian armor

Relic - Please lift the NDA

11 Jun 2014, 23:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2014, 23:17 PMRogers
The NDA will be lifted in the year 2026 to celebrate the Terran Vs Zerg army introduction into the COH franchise.

12 Jun 2014, 01:40 AM

They need to lift it just for advertisement sake, They will not make any money if only the current community knows it exists.....
12 Jun 2014, 01:48 AM
Patrion 14

WFA is fucing awsome, you should for sure pre-order :)
12 Jun 2014, 01:50 AM
Patrion 14

i just hope they have a beta next, cant go 9 days not playing WFA.
12 Jun 2014, 02:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2014, 01:50 AMutmost
i just hope they have a beta next, cant go 9 days not playing WFA.

Gonna finish Watch Dog in these 9 days gap. :)

After playing WF, normal COH2 isn't worth playing anymore, I hate to see the unchanged broken stuff, again.
12 Jun 2014, 02:59 AM

I don't want the NDA lifted.

The wailing will begin early.

12 Jun 2014, 04:12 AM

Permanently Banned
I will wait a promo.
12 Jun 2014, 06:48 AM
Patrion 14

Its so frustrating that ppl say indirectly that there has been a nice patch for okw in the alpha, but no one is allowed to talk about it.
12 Jun 2014, 07:00 AM

This "patch" info should have not be given anyway. They should give no info until beta-test - when and if this will happend. NDA should have been more severe. Why talking about this thing? You have info, you nearly know the army composition and next day everything could change. It's not worth it.
12 Jun 2014, 07:23 AM
Patrion 14

Whoever gave this info broke NDA in itself, so indeed, this should never have been known.

In regards to the lifting of the NDA, the only sensible thing to say is that you could rewatch both streams by Relic. I myself was suprised by the amount of information they gave away there.

Also, on the 25th of June, there will be an event which will shwocase both the American and ObW faction exstensively so if you're still doubting about buying them,there is your chance to see both in action. You'll get more info soon enough about that.
12 Jun 2014, 07:35 AM

Whoever gave this info broke NDA in itself, so indeed, this should never have been known.

In regards to the lifting of the NDA, the only sensible thing to say is that you could rewatch both streams by Relic. I myself was suprised by the amount of information they gave away there.

Also, on the 25th of June, there will be an event which will shwocase both the American and ObW faction exstensively so if you're still doubting about buying them,there is your chance to see both in action. You'll get more info soon enough about that.

On the 25th?Game releasing on 24th....<444>_<444>
12 Jun 2014, 07:51 AM
Patrion 14

I know, does it matter to wait one more day if you aren't completely sure?
12 Jun 2014, 08:19 AM

what if the NDA never gets lifted? we'll be playing a game without being able to discuss it :O considering some of the threads on coh2.org that might actually be a good thing
12 Jun 2014, 11:27 AM

I cant see the OKW stream anywhere, in youtube is private and in Twitch..well, failed to load the video, Relic Y U DO DIS
12 Jun 2014, 11:33 AM

Did I missed some drama?

Curse you human need to sleep! Curse you!
12 Jun 2014, 11:43 AM

Gsus people, just wait for the game, there are only 2 more weeks more or less. Wtf?!
12 Jun 2014, 11:55 AM

Fuck NDA, I am telling you Ducati.
Its similar to COH2, as it is an expansion for COH2. It has 2 new armies, and don't worry you won't buy turn based strategy game or WW2 role play game.

If you like COH2, you will like WFA. If you like Elders scrolls, its nothing like that game so don't buy it.

You are welcome

12 Jun 2014, 12:11 PM

When I bought my new Acadia at $50K ... ya I wanted to know everything about and give it a few test drives first and read all the reviews I could.
A game for $20 .... I can wait.
12 Jun 2014, 12:29 PM
Donator 11

I find this whole NDA none sense ridiculous with most games,
let alone with coh2 and relic as it is, NDA has a place with pre-alpha concepts and any story/rpg driven game sure, but arbitrarily applying it to everything from the studio only distances them from the community.
And with it being an expansion that integrates directly with the content we already own it seems only prudent to inform us of as much as they can.

When you're a small company like relic and don't have the resources to do extensive play testing of every change and addition to the game its best to release it and let the community help with feedback.
Makes sense, however to appose NDA and to Take far to long to release patch fixes to glaring balance flaws breaks the whole dynamic of the development.

I can understand the extended schedule for big expansions, but like with every new commander that has been added, any game breaking balance flaw will take far to long to be patched, Some of which could have been avoided with a more open view to the community.

Relic seem to be treating this like a AAA console single player fps in close competition with a similar title.
To get balance to a competitive standard and continue to enrich the game it should be treated like as a perpetual beta, its the only way relic and us the community will get what we want with what we have.
Whatever the reason i think relic really need to take a look of how they are approaching this.
However i doubt this will change at all, its how it is, was and ever shall be.

That being said i love coh2, i figure i will get the expansion at some point so why not get it now, got it a couple of days ago, like i imagine most who are complaining have done :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 50
Russian Federation 18
United States 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak