Login

russian armor

Worst balance ever . soviet domination

PAGES (8)down
17 Jun 2014, 14:15 PM

Do you know the stats for Guards with LMGs vs Grens with LMGs?

This site:

http://coh2-stats.herokuapp.com/small_arms

Gives @ 6 for DPs vs @ 9 for LMG42
17 Jun 2014, 16:32 PM
Patrion 14

+1

I want old Penals back. I hate the new Penals. On paper much better DPS than scripts in practice though not even all that noticeable for giving up AT guns and forcing your doctrine choice (Guards or M42 or face the 222 stomping).

Like Ostruppen I REALLY WANT TO LIKE PENALS but you give up far far too much. T1 is just for M3 or Sniper spam I guess...

well i like penals and I feel their dps is amazing(for me) for mere 30 more than conscripts.

if you go penals, i assume that you save 250mp/50fu for not going molotov/at nades. you can use that to go to t2 or quick t3/t4.
17 Jun 2014, 16:41 PM

I did most my coh2 playing when Penals were 360 manpower and just an overall bad unit.

I like the new penals better than conscripts and go penal now.
19 Jun 2014, 11:19 AM

Haha, i like this picture, this is exactly how VetLolcake looks when he plays this game. Haha
19 Jun 2014, 16:30 PM

Permanently Banned
I think the problem is that the game run to balance, but no real things...

Like a Scout Car (armored right? yes) with MG (the MG42 in the game dont kill!!! is like 1 minute to kill 1) get killed by Guards with AT RIFLE in short distance, because the MG dont kill, and the long range at rifle works at all distances, but the k98 is only for long range? Of course, they are german. $hit balance.

AT Rifle in the game you can run into map and troll all german armor (tanks too and no mention the blind eyes rng), in real life they are like a sniper or artillery, more static, this is a example of no realistic in game.

Try put a scout car in the game and you see, they get killed fast, i think 2 cons squad will kill it, lol...

With soviet you can do OOOHHAAA and coming right in the front of the german infantry without deafs, try it with ASS GRENS, you will get 1, 2 or 3 deafs. Another example of no balance (armor).

What is it? Is because the Ass Grens get Mp40 for good low range, soo they need die 2fast! The soviets dont get a average weapon? Soo they dont die fast! $hit balance.

Resume: 1 infantry (sov's of course) have more armor than a armored vehicle (half track or scout car).

Is the steel breast vs paper steel.

So much unreal things in the game, and in 2015 the SGT44 will be a real paintball weapon, i will see.

See, they nerf the blitz of germans tanks (because they run too much! lol), now a T74 run equals to my Panzer with blitz. I already try to get a escaped T74 with low life with my blitz panzer and dont work, some cons throw a AT grenade at 50M distance and stopped my tank.

And RNG's in that game is a total crappy. 2bad mecanichs. Bugged AI (you need drive you tank from 5 to 5m or will get AI problems).

Many things for relic work only in RNG's, AI and Mecanichs, need stop to try """balance balance balance""" and continue making the game a unreal tour.

19 Jun 2014, 17:34 PM

PIV IRL 42 km/h (26 mph) road, 16 km/h (9.9 mph) off road No such thing as Blitz

T34 53 km/h (33 mph)

So at one point you want accuracy on the other you dont?
19 Jun 2014, 19:14 PM

Permanently Banned
PIV IRL 42 km/h (26 mph) road, 16 km/h (9.9 mph) off road No such thing as Blitz

T34 53 km/h (33 mph)

So at one point you want accuracy on the other you dont?

This max speed is not reach only when they do that kamikaze run?

Well, if is my error or not i want realism anyway.

Speed is a few problem when you got all that weapons and armors differences in realism x arcade...
19 Jun 2014, 19:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2014, 19:14 PMBravus

This max speed is not reach only when they do that kamikaze run?

Well, if is my error or not i want realism anyway.

Speed is a few problem when you got all that weapons and armors differences in realism x arcade...

http://www.menofwargame.com/games/assaultsquad2

Go there and don't come back.

You clearly do not understand CoH2.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L