Login

russian armor

Worst balance ever . soviet domination

PAGES (8)down
7 Jun 2014, 04:47 AM

Permanently Banned
Seriously did relic even think before they made this absolute disgrace of a patch its an absolute joke. Soviets dominate in every single aspect of the game. Due to constant soviet whining over the months it has reduced oh to an unplayable state. Maxim. M3. T3485s mines snipers con guards and penals all genuine changable combinations. Buffs to soviet armor. Sherman. And maxims spam ans of course is152. Nerfed blitz to a useless state. Grens are the only decent playable unit ex assault commander. You fd pgs up the arse.

State of the game is an absolute fking joke and its because a collective 10 whiners from soviets spam this forum and rhe official one. Namely kakitof.

Now look what you have done to the balance after looking at what these idiots have to say. Well done relic. Well done. Or should I say congratulations to the collective 10 whiners.

hope to see a big improve ment next patch. Dissappointing. ...

EDIT:

TO those that say im whining. Even dane has come out and made a video just to say how ridiculous things with germany are. Continue to spam instant suppress maxims Noobs.

CURRENT BALANCE AS HL BY IMPERIAL DANE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GAHekAToeQ

INSTANT SUPPRESS MAXIM NOOB SPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnKsKPJM7K4

7 Jun 2014, 04:56 AM
7 Jun 2014, 05:00 AM
Patrion 14

While I don't think it's as bad as you make it out to be, soviets do seem to have quite the edge in 1v1. Their mines tend to 1-shot wipe entire squads (which is devestating for the Germans so early in the game) and conscripts are as good as ever at being vastly versatile in taking on grens, MGs, snipers, scout cars, and Pgrens due to spring and molotovs (and some good ol' RNG).

My biggest gripe with soviets is the M3 scout car being too effective for how early it comes out. It will often hunt down and kill retreating squads unless you are very careful at keeping your guys together. Priced at 190 MP 10 fuel, it's way too cheap for how good it is.

Scout car and mines need to be changed.
7 Jun 2014, 05:23 AM

Permanently Banned
While I don't think it's as bad as you make it out to be, soviets do seem to have quite the edge in 1v1. Their mines tend to 1-shot wipe entire squads (which is devestating for the Germans so early in the game) and conscripts are as good as ever at being vastly versatile in taking on grens, MGs, snipers, scout cars, and Pgrens due to spring and molotovs (and some good ol' RNG).

My biggest gripe with soviets is the M3 scout car being too effective for how early it comes out. It will often hunt down and kill retreating squads unless you are very careful at keeping your guys together. Priced at 190 MP 10 fuel, it's way too cheap for how good it is.

Scout car and mines need to be changed.

The problem is that all these little advantages (for some units) and addition the the large advantages add up.

Im also finding increase of use of SU-85s now. SInce german blitz it absolutely useless. 2 or 3 of these by the time the first tiger comes out. Its already game over by then anyhow because of SOviet early game advantage.

I also cant see any reason why they cant update the game in a small patch with minor tweaks why the fk do we have to wait 2 monthis with the game in this state before they change it that is absolute disgrace and complete disregard to the community.
7 Jun 2014, 05:30 AM

I see... months of extremely low soviet percentages in matchmaking... units too weak to do their job... units constantly imbalanced as to be never used... lots of L2P and uber units... and now the tables have turned, which is why people are chill. Just survive until the 24th.
7 Jun 2014, 05:35 AM

you are wrong, except mine and 152
7 Jun 2014, 05:39 AM

M3 destroys any hope in the early game, mines are too cost efficient, and ISU152 is good all with the only weakness of a lack of turret. I think of it as a domino effect as having one increases the problems of the others.
7 Jun 2014, 05:41 AM
Patrion 15

Seriously did relic even think before they made this absolute disgrace of a patch its an absolute joke. Soviets dominate in every single aspect of the game. Due to constant soviet whining over the months it has reduced oh to an unplayable state. Maxim. M3. T3485s mines snipers con guards and penals all genuine changable combinations. Buffs to soviet armor. Sherman. And maxims spam ans of course is152. Nerfed blitz to a useless state. Grens are the only decent playable unit ex assault commander. You fd pgs up the arse.

State of the game is an absolute fking joke and its because a collective 10 whiners from soviets spam this forum and rhe official one. Namely kakitof.

Now look what you have done to the balance after looking at what these idiots have to say. Well done relic. Well done. Or should I say congratulations to the collective 10 whiners.

hope to see a big improve ment next patch. Dissappointing. ...

So much whine. The issues with the game have less to do with the actual balance of each faction as they do the structure of the game. AOE damage is pretty over the top(soviet mines are indeed a major issue), and general ineffectiveness of teching vs waiting for call ins is a much bigger issue than anything. The game is in a better state than it has been since its launch, so to say it is "unplayable" is just another unneeded whine thread from someone who would rather bitch on the forums than improve their gameplay. Literally all you did was list off a bunch of soviet units with no context as to how or why they are OP. Anyone can do that, and it isn't productive. Here, let me try.

"Oh my god, Germans are so insanly overpowered, all anyone ever does is bitch about the soviets being OP and relic caters to these whiners. Grens, Shrecks, S-mines, paks, oh and the LOLTIGER just owns everything. Did Relic even bother testing their patch? They must be a bunch of closet SS nazi supporters!"

These types of posts aren't productive. Props to vidicare to actually try and provide some context for his balance comments, but to be honest the OP wasn't even worthy of that. Don't we have enough of these posts already? Its time for everyone to step away from the cliff and brace yourselves for some serious changes when WF rolls out. At this rate we're going to have to put everyone in a room with padded walls on june 24th. Trust me guys, it'll all be okay! The sun will come out tomorrow!

7 Jun 2014, 05:42 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Thought it was about time for lolcake to pop by
7 Jun 2014, 06:31 AM
Donator 33

Thought it was about time for lolcake to pop by

+1

If thestrongone and SSHeini would just join the fray, this thread would be awesome.
7 Jun 2014, 06:57 AM

Dem fanbois. - #NeverFailToDisappointForMyAmusement | Every Day 24/7

-On a more serious note I agree with Vindicare wholeheartedly.
7 Jun 2014, 07:18 AM

Y U NO Play IT then?
7 Jun 2014, 07:47 AM

I heard Rollercoaster Tycoon has a good balance. Maybe play that game?
M3 is indeed out too soon. Plus, bloody panzerfaust isnt ready when the m3 is there, so the fuel should go up a little.
7 Jun 2014, 08:04 AM

M3 is indeed out too soon. Plus, bloody panzerfaust isnt ready when the m3 is there, so the fuel should go up a little.

But there isn't any 100% pay 2 win, so how he would win there?

Anyway, since some people already forgot who the OP is and attempted to be constructive, all I can add is what should be done to the op, which is this:

7 Jun 2014, 08:15 AM

Nerf rollercoasters, carousels don't stand a chance.
7 Jun 2014, 09:32 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jun 2014, 08:15 AMCruzz

Nerf rollercoasters, carousels don't stand a chance.

Well, since rollercoasters started circlestrafing carousels, something has def. been off...
raw
7 Jun 2014, 09:37 AM

OP is posting nonense.
7 Jun 2014, 09:57 AM

Permanently Banned
Guys, if they are so OP, Y U NO play them? I only see 80% German in Lobby :) Otherwise, go and adapt to the new playstyle! :) That's what the sovjets were told last patch. But the power in the German Fanboy playerbase is strong I see.
7 Jun 2014, 10:16 AM

To keep this thread constructive, I have to agree on that one.

You fd pgs up the arse.

PG´s are shit in their current state.

7 Jun 2014, 10:35 AM

Permanently Banned
BS, you want Terminator aka Arnold Schwarzenegger with Mp44 back?
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS