Login

russian armor

Does the Zis really need barrage?

PAGES (7)down
6 Jun 2014, 16:28 PM

loooooooool

look how fast the experts scrambled to set things right

God imagine the RAGE if the Zis lost barrage and was mirrord DPS with the Pak 40...the tears would be legendary. The rage quits would be historic.

The amount of players saying the Panther/Tiger/P4/Stug etc were usless would overload COH2.org.

Surely it would be the herald of the end times....

true, lol
raw
6 Jun 2014, 16:54 PM

God imagine the RAGE if the Zis lost barrage and was mirrord DPS with the Pak 40...the tears would be legendary. The rage quits would be historic.

The amount of players saying the Panther/Tiger/P4/Stug etc were usless would overload COH2.org.

Indeed, it would... oh what I would give for a Zis that is able to do more than just scratch the paint job on a PzIV before the tank drives around it and 2 shots it.
6 Jun 2014, 20:02 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2014, 16:54 PMraw

Indeed, it would... oh what I would give for a Zis that is able to do more than just scratch the paint job on a PzIV before the tank drives around it and 2 shots it.

oh look raw gives his worthless inputs about balance despite being a soviet only lover/spam abuser.

6 Jun 2014, 22:50 PM
Patrion 310

oh look raw gives his worthless inputs about balance despite being a soviet only lover/spam abuser.

Why don't you post your player card? All I can gather is that your a German fanboy so prove me wrong :)

Barrage can go from ZIS as soon as it gets a ROF and penetration buff in line with the PAK. Until then barrage can stay.
7 Jun 2014, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jun 2014, 16:54 PMraw

I always said it was nothing more than a tank annoyer. Its like PLINK BEGONE ARMOR!

Then circle strafed well you fruitlessly bounce AT nades and decrewed....

So i build two (720MP) but when I play Ost 1 Pak is good enough for me with Faust always penetrating.

I said it before the OP that Zis needs a ROF buff and I would gladly let Barrage go the way of RAM for it...

But then the problem of Mark Vehicle arises and would be abused so what do you do....

The beauty of Asynch balance I suppose.
7 Jun 2014, 23:12 PM

Permanently Banned

its not required .... soviets have insta win ability called isu and Im sure you are one of the many abusing it now.
7 Jun 2014, 23:32 PM
Patrion 310

its not required .... soviets have insta win ability called isu and Im sure you are one of the many abusing it now.

Post your player card please.
8 Jun 2014, 00:08 AM

I dont think he needs too. He is obviously ranked #1 with the Soviets since he knows the answer to winning 100% of the time.

:megusta:
8 Jun 2014, 20:24 PM

Permanently Banned

I dont think he needs too. He is obviously ranked #1 with the Soviets since he knows the answer to winning 100% of the time.

:megusta:

Right .... post your German card mr neutral player. I bet you have 1 game as Germans and that too probably against easy AI.

8 Jun 2014, 20:25 PM

Permanently Banned

Post your player card please.

pot calling kettle black ... in view of the many soviet loving posts you make I think YOU should show us how many games as Germans you have.

Probably it will never come since we all know the resident soviet whiners play soviets only without touching the other side.
8 Jun 2014, 21:06 PM
Patrion 310

pot calling kettle black ... in view of the many soviet loving posts you make I think YOU should show us how many games as Germans you have.

Probably it will never come since we all know the resident soviet whiners play soviets only without touching the other side.

Its in my profile. I know you are mentally challenged, but surely you can manage to click on my name and then click on my steam id?
8 Jun 2014, 23:16 PM

8 Jun 2014, 23:24 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Its in my profile. I know you are mentally challenged, but surely you can manage to click on my name and then click on my steam id?

OMG, BUT YOU HAVE MOAR GAAMES AS RUSIAN !! (I NEED MORE CAPSLOCK)

Let me take the bait.
@thestrongone will you show us your profile?
If you can´t notice mine, i will tell you that i´m top100 on 1v1 and 2v2 (AT). On 1v1 I have 50,56% of my games and 51,29% on 2v2 as Soviets (game modes i which i mostly play). That´s barely 4 games on over 330+ (1v1) and 21 on over 800+ (2v2). Take into consideration i´ll play the faction with the lesser percentage most of the time.

Please, stop answering him, i want to know what is he gonna tell me.
9 Jun 2014, 07:07 AM
Honorary Member Badge

I know what I'm putting in my sig now
9 Jun 2014, 10:24 AM

Permanently Banned
Here:

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198006521729

Now show me yours.

Lol lol you dug yourself a deeper hole. 351 games as Russians vs 51 as Germans (probably against ai). I rest my case. No wonder your biased posts are a reflection of your exclusive soviet only gameplay.
9 Jun 2014, 10:25 AM

Permanently Banned

I know what I'm putting in my sig now

Yeah we know that for a while. Now go cry to comrade Stalin that how dare other players want a game where playing as soviets is not an automatic iwin button.
9 Jun 2014, 11:05 AM
Patrion 310

Player card or ban tbh
9 Jun 2014, 11:07 AM

Yeah we know that for a while. Now go cry to comrade Stalin that how dare other players want a game where playing as soviets is not an automatic iwin button.

Dude, unless you post your player card your words will mean less then lolcake farts.
9 Jun 2014, 14:50 PM

Lol lol you dug yourself a deeper hole. 351 games as Russians vs 51 as Germans (probably against ai). I rest my case. No wonder your biased posts are a reflection of your exclusive soviet only gameplay.

WOW! You cant count either. So you cant read and you cant count. I love it.

Try 706 and 91.

Now where are yours? Of course your not going to show it because you are a troll thats rank probably just says "Last".
9 Jun 2014, 19:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

The barrage is fine in complementation with the performance of the zis. Oh wait, i forgot this was a thread about the troll. Sorry.

He knows who to ignore since he hasn´t have anything to tell me ;)
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS