Login

russian armor

where is flanking

1 Jun 2014, 02:15 AM

You continuing on means you are here for more than just stating your opinion on vCoH and CoH2. You are still making useless replies because you think you can leave thinking you are right - ignoring the butthurt. They just said: everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so stop answering back.
1 Jun 2014, 12:10 PM

But seriously all it takes is a few good patches to fix flanking and all the more tactical related issues with the game. However the strategical problems are whats really holding the game back, and likely will never be addressed.

+1 to Ipkai
Just as Tommy and Fatal once used to do, put your backs into the game you love. Show us that vCoH is very much alive and kicking.

The game is dead, thats why they left. Its extremely ignorant when you, Noun, Ipkai, or anyone else try to put the blame on the CoH1 community for the games downfall because somehow we didn't support it enough. There were far too many tournaments to count years after release, tons of streamers/casters, new mods/maps, a flourishing fansite, SNF, and most importantly Tommy and Kolaris even made a patch for Relic that both improved the meta and solved a few of the bugs that were plaguing the game (Stags, M10 missfire, etc). And Relic basically said fuck you we aren't supporting this game anymore. There is no where else for that game to go in its current state of stale meta, game breaking bugs, lack of new maps in map pool, etc.

jump backJump back to quoted post31 May 2014, 07:52 AMCruzz

I find it hilarious how these guys are still hanging on CoH2 fansites and CoH2 streams even a year after release. Apparently they can't get enough of the thing they hate so much.

This isn't just a CoH2 fansite, fyi.

1 Jun 2014, 12:57 PM
Patrion 14

But seriously all it takes is a few good patches to fix flanking and all the more tactical related issues with the game. However the strategical problems are whats really holding the game back, and likely will never be addressed.

The game is dead, thats why they left. Its extremely ignorant when you, Noun, Ipkai, or anyone else try to put the blame on the CoH1 community for the games downfall because somehow we didn't support it enough. There were far too many tournaments to count years after release, tons of streamers/casters, new mods/maps, a flourishing fansite, SNF, and most importantly Tommy and Kolaris even made a patch for Relic that both improved the meta and solved a few of the bugs that were plaguing the game (Stags, M10 missfire, etc). And Relic basically said fuck you we aren't supporting this game anymore. There is no where else for that game to go in its current state of stale meta, game breaking bugs, lack of new maps in map pool, etc.

I'm not putting the blame on anyone Basilone. Just try and comprehend written texts better before you decide to reply on them please.
1 Jun 2014, 13:10 PM

I'm not putting the blame on anyone Basilone. Just try and comprehend written texts better before you decide to reply on them please.

Ipkai more or less blamed the death of CoH1 on the community not doing enough work, and you +1'd his post. So either you changed your mind now, or you didn't pay very much attention to what you were agreeing with. I'd wager its the latter, so maybe you should eat your words and comprehend better next time.
1 Jun 2014, 13:16 PM
Honorary Member Badge

more on topic less flaming please thank you.
1 Jun 2014, 13:19 PM
Benefactor 115

I said people who like CoH1 should play CoH1 and continue to support it postively instead of just slagging off other games in forums all day long.

I did not mention the game being dead once.

I'm sorry if people got upset with what I said but I don't go into warcraft 3, star craft or cnc forums and tell the readers that their game sucks and their game is for noobs.

I say hey you might be interested in this game, it's graphically impressive and has great tactical play that people with low apm can enjoy. Here some high level videos if you're interested, there's also this channel that puts out vods every week you could subsccribe to that channel if you like the content.
1 Jun 2014, 15:11 PM

Which completely explains why these people have such a hardon with spamming their drivel on the clearly marked coh2 streams and forum sections.

I have no problem with coh2 deniers hanging around this site. I do have a problem with them making asses of themselves by constantly coming to streams to spam "coh2 sux play vcoh" or giving constructive criticism like "its not vcoh so its shit" on the coh2 part of the forums.
1 Jun 2014, 16:27 PM

I think flanking is dead due to the badly designed maps we have (Minsk, Kharkov, Kholodny, Langers Winter etc;) and the fact that mgs have a very quick set-up time. Covers are also in bad places on most of the maps. :(
1 Jun 2014, 17:14 PM

^^
The biggest issue is map design. I think the Coh2 maps are smaller and more cluttered than the ones in vcoh. There is less space to maneuver in coh2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 23
Germany 836
unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak