Login

russian armor

Hands on Western Fronts Armies

PAGES (75)down
18 Jun 2014, 07:50 AM
Patrion 14

The Romans didn't commit genocide on the scale of millions...

I lol'd. Even if it weren't millions, it were hundreds of thousands, which given the world population at that time is comparable with millions today.
18 Jun 2014, 08:05 AM
Honorary Member Badge

my thoughts: history has a habit of repeating itself over and over and over.

:ot:
uh guys the topic is about the western front armies in coh2. stay on topic please this has nothing to do with who killed the most "jews" really has nothing to do with this I promise. :(

18 Jun 2014, 10:06 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2014, 07:37 AMJaigen

In what way am i ignorant or are just trolling again?

i'm talking about the german soldiers and other war criminals who were directly involved in the systematic genocide. you really think they should be commended just because they didn't know better?
18 Jun 2014, 11:16 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2014, 10:06 AMpigsoup

i'm talking about the german soldiers and other war criminals who were directly involved in the systematic genocide. you really think they should be commended just because they didn't know better?

You have misread the post and are therefore trolling, innocently or not. In the context of this thread, you managed to raise the temperature quite unnecessarily

i condemn any soldier who has committed war crimes and commend any soldier who hasnt and simply fought what he believed was right cause

Not so difficult to comprehend, is it? More care needed.......

ypsilon minus, I think

18 Jun 2014, 11:46 AM

Can we focus back to bashing relic for their stupid anti hype NDA policy instead of continuing this full retard ss discussions?

Yes, some people fap to these symbols, no, they will never be implemented, make yourself a mod for it and get it banned, maybe then you'll drop blinders from your eyes.
18 Jun 2014, 11:48 AM

So these Roman legions, are they motorized or infantry units? or is that NDA too?

P.S. this isn't really of topic because no one can claim that there arn't Roman Legions in WFA.

You don't know :nahnah:
18 Jun 2014, 12:03 PM
Patrion 14

You guys, stay on topic please or this thread gets locked.
Hands on the WFA, assumptions, speculations and a healthy rant about the NDA, don't get sidetracked over war crimes and what not.
18 Jun 2014, 12:06 PM

Beautiful job, community. BEAUTIFUL. Couldnt shut up about one stupid thing.

So AHEM Relic might be doing changes that will suprise even Alpha testers.
18 Jun 2014, 12:14 PM

Now instead of 2 sides there will be a lot more different matches and strats one can play:

Ost vs. US
Ost vs. West
Ost vs. Soviet

West vs. Ost
West vs. Soviet
West vs. US

Soviet vs. US
Soviet vs. Ost
Soviet vs. West

US vs.West
US vs.Soviet
US vs. Ost
18 Jun 2014, 12:16 PM

There is Truck, King Truck, Band of Trucks, Truck Ace, Fallshrimmtruck, For the FatherTruck in Truckwaffe doctrine. Only $1.99. :D
18 Jun 2014, 12:27 PM
Patrion 14

Now instead of 2 sides there will be a lot more different matches and strats one can play:

Ost vs. US
Ost vs. West
Ost vs. Soviet

West vs. Ost
West vs. Soviet
West vs. US

Soviet vs. US
Soviet vs. Ost
Soviet vs. West

US vs.West
US vs.Soviet
US vs. Ost

Wut, are you sure US and Soviet can matched up against eachother? That would be amazing and give the game a lot of new options and strats like you said!
18 Jun 2014, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2014, 12:27 PMStafkeh

Wut, are you sure US and Soviet can matched up against eachother? That would be amazing and give the game a lot of new options and strats like you said!

Ummm, custom game anyone?
18 Jun 2014, 12:42 PM

I am the only one here wanting a clean and as much as possible historical accurate game?
What is this shit Ost against OKW and Russians against USA? Or a faction going against same faction? That is cheap and stupid in my opinion. No different from Strcraft. Keep these options viable for custom games, but ffs not in automatches or it will be completly meaningless and strategcaly-idiotic.
How anyone could like such a thing if he is not in kindergarthen anymore ?
18 Jun 2014, 12:46 PM
Patrion 14

You can currently mirror. I don't see why you can't do US vs Soviet in tournaments. I'd be surprised if they allowed it in "historical" automatch however. Would likely kill lots of immersion for some.

@SSHeini: Jesus dude, chill. There's a reason Automatch is setup to only allow soviets vs Ostheer. It's also not unfeasible that the US would end up fighting the soviets (its one of the alternative scenarios in hearts of iron I believe). This is a game made to celebrate the skill and sacrifice of soldiers, not to attain 110% realistic authenticity.
18 Jun 2014, 12:57 PM

Automatch isnt "historical" at all. The people who like to have some kind of basic level of immersion will have to set up their own custom games I guess.

As long as they dont add some kind of "historical matchups only" option, but I doubt that
18 Jun 2014, 13:06 PM

So Soviet fighting the West Germany elite army is historic accurate?

and when did an Elefant appear in France?
18 Jun 2014, 13:09 PM

I'm pretty sure immersion was a selling point of CoH2 in the first place.

Well, so much for that now.
We've talked about that already so no need to beat on a dead horse.
Hux
18 Jun 2014, 13:09 PM
Patrion 14

Yeah, I mean they didn't spend an age designing this game around 'asymmetrical balance' did they?... right?

They either design the teams to be asymmetrical -Design wise- in order for them to never play off against each other or they don't.

having a game that balances to account for asymmetrical AND mirror balance in team games looks like a fucking hell of a headache.. (Inb4 'who gives a toss about 3v3, 4v4 balance'. I was mainly referring to a simple 2v2 scenario)

18 Jun 2014, 13:11 PM

^
hah, good one.

One Elefant battalion (653) was used in Italy (Anzio, I think)

I played a match yesterday and I noticed that they modified the description of the Ostwind. The last sentence says: "A rare vehicle".:lolol:

The release of WFA is really going to make the game much more interesting, as there will be exponentially more feasible strats vs different faction combinations.

People who stream and cast will have a lot more things to say, as well.
18 Jun 2014, 13:31 PM

I am the only one here wanting a clean and as much as possible historical accurate game?
What is this shit Ost against OKW and Russians against USA? Or a faction going against same faction? That is cheap and stupid in my opinion. No different from Strcraft. Keep these options viable for custom games, but ffs not in automatches or it will be completly meaningless and strategcaly-idiotic.
How anyone could like such a thing if he is not in kindergarthen anymore ?

Someone wrote some s... and you belived him? You relly think that Relic would do that in Automatch??? Dude... Everybody (99%) would go nuts!!!!

I dont remeber in vCOH in Automatch Germans vs PE or USA vs Brits!

Think people, think :D

P.S. Du bist ja ein Heini (ist nur Spaß)
PAGES (75)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS