Login

russian armor

0 man mortar team

30 May 2014, 09:29 AM

He's just trolling you. Did the mortar keep firing? That happens sometimes when AT guns get decrewed but don't "die".
I hope that Relic will take note of this bug and figure out how to fix it. I remember there was an un-recrewable 0 man MG bug in one of the SNF contender bouts between OMGPOP and VonIvan and it ended up hurting POP badly and probably cost him the game. That said, I think the bizarre behavior of some team weapons add to the "wtfomgbbq"-quality of COH. Ghost pak from COH1, anybody?

Off topic: Elite troops is still pretty bs imo. Instant vet goes against the spirit of the game and the tiger ace can still be gamebreaking.

On topic: Ghost pak was hilarious in coh 1 when an invisible crew would move keep moving the pak in death sometimes halfway across the map :D But at least they didn't shoot at enemy troops as far as I can remember.
12 Jun 2014, 12:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 May 2014, 19:24 PMS73v0
This bug still exists? In beta there was a fair chance when an AT gun got decrewed for it still to be in your possession and shoot enemies. Haven't seen this bug in a while though.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/18420/the-night-of-the-living-zis/

Just happened to me tonight

:D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 51
Germany 31
unknown 29
Brazil 6
United Kingdom 103
United States 12

Ladders Top 10