Login

russian armor

B4 and Kv-2 in more commanders

29 May 2014, 12:05 PM

One ability I really dont understand why is only in one doctrine is the German smoke bombs, that really deserves to be in another doc.

As for the B4, just use it without the KV1s! just get T3, build the B4 somewhere it can use direct fire as its first shot, use it carefully like a sniper and it will gain Vet1 easy on its first shot. Use it when the enemy has no idea you have gone counter attack :)
29 May 2014, 12:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2014, 16:41 PMNeo

You should have ended your question here. He probably has never used the B4 in his life. That's why he talks about "your B4" and "my expensive Elephant" (hint, Elephant comes with recon and stuka bomb in the doctrine).

Welcome to the king of stupid assumptions and soviet trolling. It's the only soviet doctrine I bought. So, as usual, you're wrong and make foul of yourself.
29 May 2014, 12:25 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

One ability I really dont understand why is only in one doctrine is the German smoke bombs, that really deserves to be in another doc.

As for the B4, just use it without the KV1s! just get T3, build the B4 somewhere it can use direct fire as its first shot, use it carefully like a sniper and it will gain Vet1 easy on its first shot. Use it when the enemy has no idea you have gone counter attack :)

There are 2 commanders witht eh smoke drop. One with the mht and howitzer and the other one with command tank and howitzer
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★