Login

russian armor

Mines against Ost; Too efficient

22 May 2014, 21:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2014, 03:44 AMPorygon
I don't know why it is so hard copy & paste the vCOH mines.

Fun Fact: vCoH mines were a work of fiction. Visually they were based off German Teller Mines, even though they were buildable by the Americans. The M8 could also lay super-mines that looked the same but did more damage. The most realistic were the Panzer Elite "Teller Mines", which looked the same but with a different texture (still resembling Teller Mines, obviously), and being only triggered by vehicles but dealing massive damage.
22 May 2014, 22:50 PM

Shouldn't this guy be banned already ? He injects every single thread with his fanboism and hate.

Irony....
23 May 2014, 03:46 AM
Patrion 27

Shouldn't this guy be banned already ? He injects every single thread with his fanboism and hate.

He was being humorous; You are humorless.
23 May 2014, 03:54 AM

Imho since the resource points are spread further apart in coh2 i feel its harder to effectively implement minesweepers effectively
23 May 2014, 04:23 AM

Fun Fact: vCoH mines were a work of fiction. Visually they were based off German Teller Mines, even though they were buildable by the Americans. The M8 could also lay super-mines that looked the same but did more damage. The most realistic were the Panzer Elite "Teller Mines", which looked the same but with a different texture (still resembling Teller Mines, obviously), and being only triggered by vehicles but dealing massive damage.

As long as it is good for gameplay, who cares?
23 May 2014, 08:29 AM

:facepalm:
23 May 2014, 15:41 PM

The problem with mines atm is that they're so random. Sometimes one guy can walk ahead of the pack and just run into the mine and die. Other times your entire squad will bunch up and walk into the mine and die at full health. Obviously this can be easily solved by bringing back symmetric vcoh mines and relegating S-mines and teller mines to doctrinal abilities.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS