Login

russian armor

Maxim - Enough said

PAGES (8)down
18 May 2014, 20:21 PM

And what prevents me from making AT guns?

You don't get a point that Maxim spam is beatable throughout normal gameplay. In fact you can abuse the lack of Conscripts by some aggressive scout car or Sniper play. You can go mortars heavy as this kind of build is countered heavily by Mortars. You can use LoS and try to flank maxims with Grens. I get is annoying stray but its not unbeatable.
18 May 2014, 22:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 16:56 PMUnited
Don't get mortars get snipers. 2 snipers melt maximums and there's nothing they can do because sniper camo+ out ranged. And if they want to attack your snipers they Maximus have to pack up and move into your army, getting shot at by your grens. It's easy to wipe them too when riffle grenades come, killing 3 models and then 2 snipes will guarantee a dead maxim. Don't trust rng from mortars get something that works 100 percent of the time.

+1

Best post in the thread. You can't deny luvnest's sniper wasn't doing a number on the maxims, forcing them to retreat a few times, what does the soviet have to take them out with no tier 2? He only lost it late game because he didn't retreat out of an incendiary arty for like 5 seconds.

2 snipers back by grens with rifle nade would melt those maxims and your likely end up with some stolen.

Normal mortars take a bit too long to deal damage unless you spam em. MHT is more useful, and possibly also consider the doctrine with smoke pots at only 4 CP.
18 May 2014, 22:34 PM

CoH2.org is becoming a big SovietOP whinefest.....
Edit:In the video Maxim's were defeated,once mortar vetted up and the German player started flanking,half of them were dead....
18 May 2014, 22:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And something i think no one mention: would the story had being another if it was Soviet player in the north ?
18 May 2014, 23:01 PM

And something i think no one mention: would the story had being another if it was Soviet player in the north ?

If soviet was on north it would end up with superior play and placement of MG bunker supported by halftruck and MG42 on the cutoff, which is a result of bastly superior play and tactics and not imbalanced map fault at all, because we all know ost players start playing like Jesulin the moment they get placed on langers south.
18 May 2014, 23:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 17:27 PMPorygon

From these two reply you typed, I can conclude either you stopped playing the game since March patch or you are purely trolling.

2 Gren fast T2? WTF lol? :clap:

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2014, 18:01 PMJaigen

I agree with porygon that you haven't played this game the last months. teching cost got increased so you have sit on a shitload of mp while you wait go to tier2 and expect the soviets just sit on their asses and not take the map. your fast turning into a laughing stop oz try to keep up.

To prove you both wrong. Watch and learn:

Edit:

Here's another one. Not so many Maxims but it shows what to do when you got cut off due to Maxim positioning. Highlight of this match is a IS-2 versus PzIVs and PaKs

19 May 2014, 00:43 AM

Permanently Banned
This is not the Maxin problem, is the map, bad side!!! ultra cut off...

MaxPin! hehehe for max's the select + A are great and with 6 soldiers less dangerous to die fast...

But the MG42 needs some oil and less drunk soldier! Turn too slow...

19 May 2014, 02:03 AM

...and me, as soviet, I will simply call in some guards and send your upguned/unupguned SCs to hell together with your HT transports for your pios and have them on the field in the same time or even before you bring these units.

Hold on just onnnnneeeee second there. Saying Oz hasn't played this patch yet you still think guards post nerf counter scout cars....I think someone hasn't been playing this patch.....
19 May 2014, 03:15 AM

To prove you both wrong. Watch and learn:

Edit:

Here's another one. Not so many Maxims but it shows what to do when you got cut off due to Maxim positioning. Highlight of this match is a IS-2 versus PzIVs and PaKs

Any replay with players less than top 500 is not worth watching, (except MNF for a laugh) and shouldn't come to an argument, a noob smashed a noob, congrats.

And you are like at, 2000? Maybe my top 20 is irrelevant and should L2P from a 2000. :clap:

Back on topic,

Crappy microed Maxim can be countered by one hand with another eye watching youtube on second screen. In high level, it is hard and annoying like fuck in maps like Semois and Kharkov.
19 May 2014, 03:25 AM

Permanently Banned
LOL@ these idiots saying Maxim being OP is a L2P issue.

Just like how germans were supposedly OP and then you whined them into obvlivion.

My reply to that is show me a replay of how you defeated maxim spam against a decent player or GTFO and not some 10k ranked random
19 May 2014, 03:28 AM

LOL@ these idiots saying Maxim being OP is a L2P issue.

Just like how germans were supposedly OP and then you whined them into obvlivion.

My reply to that is show me a replay of how you defeated maxim spam against a decent player or GTFO.

I had one won a top 20s maxim spammer in Crossing Woods, but ninja patch in the following day killed the replay. :(

Gay shit is gay.

19 May 2014, 05:05 AM

It's interesting the number of cogent arguments being presented by one side and the amount of abuse thrown by the other side...
19 May 2014, 08:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 03:28 AMPorygon

I had one won a top 20s maxim spammer in Crossing Woods, but ninja patch in the following day killed the replay. :(

Gay shit is gay.

Prepeare to be called soviet fanboy for not blindly screaming nerfs and showing evidence of the strat being beatable(althou outdated due to relic).

And speaking for ranks, while we're at it, it would be lovely to see lolcake rank. If 2000 player has no saying in balance, then this wiking clone should be put into a rocket and launched into the sun.
19 May 2014, 08:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 08:22 AMKatitof

Prepeare to be called soviet fanboy for not blindly screaming nerfs and showing evidence of the strat being beatable(althou outdated due to relic).

And speaking for ranks, while we're at it, it would be lovely to see lolcake rank. If 2000 player has no saying in balance, then this wiking clone should be put into a rocket and launched into the sun.

Gren G43 spam in March is also beatable, doesn't mean it wasn't a dick move.
19 May 2014, 08:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 03:15 AMPorygon

Any replay with players less than top 500 is not worth watching, (except MNF for a laugh) and shouldn't come to an argument, a noob smashed a noob, congrats.

And you are like at, 2000? Maybe my top 20 is irrelevant and should L2P from a 2000. :clap:

Back on topic,

Crappy microed Maxim can be countered by one hand with another eye watching youtube on second screen. In high level, it is hard and annoying like fuck in maps like Semois and Kharkov.

"O f..ck. He proved me wrong. Time to attack the person because I have anything constructive to say. I hope he don't realize relay that has been posted in OP actually showing Maxim spam countered." - is that your way of thinking? Because it looks like it is.
You haven't even seen the replays did you? Not that I'm surprised or anything. Whining is easier.
I'll surmise for you: Basically everything I said I would have done against Maxim spam I did and it worked. Magic.
19 May 2014, 08:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2014, 08:29 AMPorygon

Gren G43 spam in March is also beatable, doesn't mean it wasn't a dick move.

Except that wasn't a direct result of bad soviet play and this thread is all about bad(to put it lightly) german player.

I really do admire you for trying to reason with that skilless crying monkey thou. OZ most likely looks like top 20 compared to lolcake rank.
19 May 2014, 08:39 AM

"O f..ck. He proved me wrong. Time to attack the person because I have anything constructive to say. I hope he don't realize relay that has been posted in OP actually showing Maxim spam countered." - is that your way of thinking? Because it looks like it is.
You haven't even seen the replays did you? Not that I'm surprised or anything. Whining is easier.
I'll surmise for you: Basically everything I said I would have done against Maxim spam I did and it worked. Magic.

Show him donut vs luvest cast instead of your novice play.
19 May 2014, 08:45 AM

As I said Maxim spam was countered in this one.
19 May 2014, 08:52 AM

As I said Maxim spam was countered in this one.

But irrelevant to the abusive meta, in casual level everything can be felt as extremely good or worthless because players has no idea how their unit should work.
19 May 2014, 08:57 AM

It's only "somehow" abusive on this map and only when you start from certain position as well. If anything it's a map balance not Maxim is OP issue.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS